Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Bodenhamer Bloody Murder?

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  406 
#1 ·
Hey guys wanted to get some opinions. I have an old Bodenhamer modded SD-1. It was actually Joes personal pedal for a while. He modded it to BM specs and he said the only difference is that it’s not true bypass. I have a guy that wants to buy it, but I have no clue what to ask. I don’t want to try and rip him off. On the other hand I don’t want to give it away. You just don’t see these things pop up anymore.

#2 ·
Didn't you buy that from me? I had one a long time ago and miss it like crazy - it was awesome. I've been looking to get one back forever, and I NEVER see them pop up. I'd get your moneys worth out of it, or hang onto it because you won't see another pop up.

With that said the mods aren't hard to do on your own if you ever wanted to replicate it.

#4 ·
I probably did buy it from you Beneharris. I know it made its rounds before I got it. I’ve actually had it in storage for years. Just plugged it in and next to the new latest and greatest OD’s it still holds its fucking own. Maybe I won’t sell it.

#18 ·
I even have two in case one ever gets stolen or something. They have a voicing I love because they don't bump as much mids or cut as much bass as a TS. It sits just in the right frequencies to deliver bone crushing rythm tones out of any amp.

The other day tried it into a Soldano GTO preamp pedal and my jaw hit the floor. If I didn't need a damn clean tone that would be my main sound for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.