Kemper news(?) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kemper news(?)

Quote Originally Posted by RGhoarder View Post
    What I'd rather is a kemper that profiled nothing, but just let me load and tweak existing profiles.
    I asked for that directly to them 4 years ago +/- They replied tks for the suggestion.. but nothing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP/LTD DV8-R
    Rig: Kemper

You'd think it'd make more sense, since if you're getting a floorboard model you're probably using it live primarily. But you KNOW that if they left the profiling out of it people would also be complaining. My experience with Kemper users is that nothing can ever be good enough.
    C'mon son.

Hellevate

ME: Solar A1.6ET

I also would like a "non-profilable" version. "Kemper Player", or something.

MOST users dont profile shit anyway. Some may try that feature out, but ends up using existing profiles anyway. So it's a kinda overkill feature in some ways.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Les Paul

These days, I only use my Kemper for a clean DI when recording. Once I find an alternative, its gone.

Guitar plugins with IRs sound better.

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom

Pretty sure I'll be swapping over to one of these. After lugging a 4U case through airports with ridiculous temperatures at the weekend, the thought of just carrying this in backpack is a pretty pleasant one.

I'm also pondering whether to pick up a Mooer GE200 to act as an onstage redundancy due to the smaller footprint than the GE300. My rig would then be the Kemper stage midi controlling a redundancy unit (GE200) running profiles of the Kemper, created on the GE300. Hopefully the GE200 can output Midi CC expression data to control the Kemper Wah.

Edit: scratch that, the 200 doesn't do Midi. Two floor units it is then.

ME: ESP/LTD DV8-R

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Pretty sure I'll be swapping over to one of these. After lugging a 4U case through airports with ridiculous temperatures at the weekend, the thought of just carrying this in backpack is a pretty pleasant one.

I'm also pondering whether to pick up a Mooer GE200 to act as an onstage redundancy due to the smaller footprint than the GE300. My rig would then be the Kemper stage midi controlling a redundancy unit (GE200) running profiles of the Kemper, created on the GE300. Hopefully the GE200 can output Midi CC expression data to control the Kemper Wah.

Edit: scratch that, the 200 doesn't do Midi. Two floor units it is then.
    I'm contemplating it myself. The $1700 price-tag is what's holding me back, because I'd have to also get a pedalboard wireless unit and a poweramp to make it work. But given I have to carry around the remote on a pedalboard anyway, the idea of not also carrying the rack is pretty fookin nice.

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom

Quote Originally Posted by thrashinbatman View Post
    I'm contemplating it myself. The $1700 price-tag is what's holding me back, because I'd have to also get a pedalboard wireless unit and a poweramp to make it work. But given I have to carry around the remote on a pedalboard anyway, the idea of not also carrying the rack is pretty fookin nice.
    Yeah, that's another consideration for me too, this weekend was the first outing for a UHF half-rack after my previous Line 6 shit the bed, kinda reluctant to sell it off after only doing one festival with it.