Rig: Massive/Boobies

But.... yeah, should sound cool!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Washburn Solar
    Rig: Randall Satan / Thrasher

Thanks guys.
    Right now i have a HESU 4X12 with V30ties and G12T-75 in X pattern or a Engl 4X12 with V30ties on my wishlist list.
    I lean towards the Engl since the price for these two cabs are more or less the same and it is "matching".

Have a nice day.

ME: ESP/LTD DV8-R
    Rig: Kemper

I have an OS Engl and it's awesome. Sounds great! It's heavy as fuck though. Either option would be just fine.
    C'mon son.

Hellevate

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk V + Axe FX II

Indeed I had an engl cab a while back and it was good but seriously fucking heavy

Quote Originally Posted by thrashinbatman View Post
    I have an OS Engl and it's awesome. Sounds great! It's heavy as fuck though. Either option would be just fine.
    Totally agree!

ME: PRS SE CU24
    MA: Cole Clark FL2AC3-BB
    MB: MM Sterling Ray34
    Rig: AFX2/GT800FX/PPC412

I realize its not quite the same but the best metal sound ive gotten out of my Afx2 is the Savage amp running in stereo into a Orange 4x12 (v30s) and a Marshal 1960a (T75's). But since i dont have room for that setup here ive been looking out for a used 1960a to do the x pattern v30/t75.

But if i had more room id just have both cabs running in stereo all the time.

ME: ESP/LTD DV8-R
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by spilla View Post
    I realize its not quite the same but the best metal sound ive gotten out of my Afx2 is the Savage amp running in stereo into a Orange 4x12 (v30s) and a Marshal 1960a (T75's). But since i dont have room for that setup here ive been looking out for a used 1960a to do the x pattern v30/t75.

But if i had more room id just have both cabs running in stereo all the time.
    I'd love to do this too. With my band's last drummer I used his 1960a at practice and I really fell in love with the tone of T75s. I've been contemplating getting a 1936 and stacking it on top of my Mesa live to get both sounds. It'll also be a sneaky way to get more cabs on stage, which IMO is only good.