New amp - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New amp

ME: Gibson LP
    Rig: Marshall JCM800 / 1959HW

Quote Originally Posted by WombCannon View Post
    Well if you miss the Satan that much....

https://reverb.com/item/26782228-ran...uitar-amp-head
    Thanks, i have seen a few used ones around.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH

You have quite a range of amps there, but you pretty much seem to love the Engl so why not just get one? I dont know EU pricing but your price range in US terms is about $1000 to over $4000, so norrowing that down a bit might help you a bit.

There are a ton of good choices but if I was in the EU the Diezel is something Id consider, the one I tried, VH4 was badass, but the mark up here in the US is crazy. If all else fails, just get a 5150/6505 type and save time and money, they are popular for that music and 99% of rock for a good reason.
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

ME: Gibson LP
    Rig: Marshall JCM800 / 1959HW

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    You have quite a range of amps there, but you pretty much seem to love the Engl so why not just get one? I dont know EU pricing but your price range in US terms is about $1000 to over $4000, so norrowing that down a bit might help you a bit.

There are a ton of good choices but if I was in the EU the Diezel is something Id consider, the one I tried, VH4 was badass, but the mark up here in the US is crazy. If all else fails, just get a 5150/6505 type and save time and money, they are popular for that music and 99% of rock for a good reason.
    Hi,
    I totally agree that it makes great sense to buy EU made amps here in EU. Both in terms of price and service. I have had the 6505 it's cool, but i want to try out some new stuff.
    Like i mentioned, the Savage MK2 seems to be the winner for me.
    Last edited by Thrane; 08-19-2019 at 01:54 PM.