My B Hinds is twice as dirty now - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My B Hinds is twice as dirty now

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post

Cab came in today.

I really like it . Lots of clarity and good bottom with no flub. As a bonus it is super light. Didn't know what to expect with the neo cream backs but they sound pretty nice.

Haven't done the stereo of doom yet....
    You didn't set it up in your cool mini bar room?

2/10 Terrible setup. No ceramic duck sculpture.

Obviously you are supposed to set them up on top of the mini bar. If I had a sweet ceramic duck sculpture you bet your ass that it would be perched on top of my stack.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

As an aside, I've never even listened to Insomnium's Winter Gate, still need to get around to that, but I have a ridiculous amount of friends who have hyped it up as like, the greatest thing to ever happen to music. Album of the year and all that. Although I suppose they've released a new one now or something.

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    As an aside, I've never even listened to Insomnium's Winter Gate, still need to get around to that, but I have a ridiculous amount of friends who have hyped it up as like, the greatest thing to ever happen to music. Album of the year and all that. Although I suppose they've released a new one now or something.
    First off ceramic duck that shit is gone - previous owner took it. Now I just have a small stereo on it and some copper mule mugs.

Secondly, Insomnium is all kinds of awesome. You can listen to this album on youtube. Probably in my top 5 albums of all times. I bought the deluxe edition and that is the book that came with it.

New one comes out in 2 weeks. They released 2 songs that are pretty damn good. The album is supposed to be heaping portions of Finnish melancholy.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Solar A1.6ET
    Rig: Kemper

Congratulations.

These give-aways are mythical things where neither you or somebody you know has ever won anything from.

So this gives hope to mankind it's not just fake shit to gather publicity