- Sennheiser ½ width guitar wireless
- Kemper rack
- Mooer GE300 floor Controller/redundancy back-up.
- Sennheiser ½ width IEM
I run a clean DI from Kemper > Mooer for dropping to three lower tunings (Mooer transposition is not up to it), so I only fly two guitars cover to my show. But………I’m already sick of dragging a 4U through airports and having to dismantle in customs. I’m wondering whether I can get smaller units and pack in a more convenient DJ back-pack (The GE300 already travels in a multi guitar case in the hold) .
- Digitech Whammy DT (Midi capable)
- Mooer GE300
- *Small form factor redundant modeller (Midi capable)
- ~Pedal form factor wireless (non-digital)
* I’ve been looking the HX stomp, but any demos I’ve checked haven't sounded good. Also considered Kemper Stage but, they screwed the launch so badly that I don’t trust it
~ I don’t want to go digital, already run into a lot of issues with venue wifi networks & mobile phones causing havoc on 2.4ghz
TL;DR Suggest * & ~