NGD (Eggs + Toast) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NGD (Eggs + Toast)

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm salty that they didn't include a USB cable. How long does my youtube hate video need to be for max monetization again?
    Dude, just hit them with the one star Yelp or Google review. That's the common man's greatest weapon against the corporation.

I love it when you google a massively powerful company and the top review is a 1 star rating from a disgruntled housewife and it's like, "THIS IS A FIVE STAR PRODUCT, BUT THE DELIVERY MAN LOOKED AT ME FUNNY AND DENIED THE GLASS OF LEMONADE I OFFERED HIM".

Or it's like, Applebees and the top review is, "THE STEAK SEEMED PERFECTLY COOKED WHEN IT ARRIVED BUT IT GAVE ME BAD DREAMS AND THE ONION RING APPETIZERS WERE THE WORK OF THE DEVIL".

You get bonus points if it's in a location where the company can respond to you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr, Warmoth, rg550
    Rig: Mark V:25 & Mark II

I'm salty that they didn't include a USB cable. How long does my youtube hate video need to be for max monetization again?
    It has to be something like 45 minutes. And you have to mention how, in your infinite guitar playing wisdom, know the margins of their business better than they do. They can definitely afford to put the cable in there.

ME: Suhr Modern
    Rig: Fractal / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    It has to be something like 45 minutes. And you have to mention how, in your infinite guitar playing wisdom, know the margins of their business better than they do. They can definitely afford to put the cable in there.
    I only have one GoPro, my DSLR and my iPhone for videos though. Is 3 angles enough? The GoPro does 4k but the others are only 1080, too.

PS: This thing is great.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

I only have one GoPro, my DSLR and my iPhone for videos though. Is 3 angles enough? The GoPro does 4k but the others are only 1080, too.

PS: This thing is great.
    Oh, that's easy. Spend probably, 10 minutes of the video asking people to sub and hit the like button. That way you can buy a better one.

ME: Suhr Modern
    Rig: Fractal / Kemper / 5150

Quote Originally Posted by beneharris View Post
    Oh, that's easy. Spend probably, 10 minutes of the video asking people to sub and hit the like button. That way you can buy a better one.

I just remembered. You probably ought to have an online course, too.

ME: Ibanez RGs
    MA: Cordoba Custom Flamenco
    MB: Ibanez SRs
    Rig: 5153 / Kemper

Excellent purchase.

ME: Les Paul
    MB: Precision
    Rig: Sunn

I had that with my Boss Tube Amp Expander, it came with rack ears but no bloody USB! Had to steal one from my printer.