Tosses TS into the bin. New OD day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tosses TS into the bin. New OD day

ME: Les Paul
    MB: Precision
    Rig: Sunn

Quote Originally Posted by Naren View Post
    You could just give it to someone too. I know I would've been ecstatic if someone had just given me a tube screamer (original, clone, or otherwise) back when I first started playing. Or if it was pricey, sell it?

Don't throw away your pedals... even if they're not that great.
    This is true, I used a shit pedal as a door stop for a while. You can find other uses for unused pedals, such as a hammer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
    This is true, I used a shit pedal as a door stop for a while. You can find other uses for unused pedals, such as a hammer.
    Oh shit pedal hammer.
    Eric I wouldn't actually throw this in the garbage. For fucks sake I still have a spider 2 and haven't binned that.

I'll keep it in case I get a larger board plus I may use it with my audio interface.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ME: Ibanez RG 550
    MB: Sandberg Ken Taylor 5
    Rig: Diezel Herbert

Somewhat related... One way of getting rid of stuff frequently utilised by Germans is simply leaving it on the street with the following notice affixed: "Please feel free to take what you like"

Someone around the corner from me had a whole box of stuff out with such a label. And this in it:

Oddest thing I've ever seen given away like that. Of course I took it home, and it still "works", though it would be wholly impracticable as a hammer, and is rather too light for use as a doorstop.