Neural multi-effects floor unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Neural multi-effects floor unit

ME: Fernandes Ravelle
    MB: Yamaha TRBX305
    Rig: Digitech GSP1101

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Not awful considering the competition but I'm still in the camp of not spending over $1000 on anything I put on the floor and step on.
    Same here. I got a Mooer Preamp Live last year and just recently picked up a Boss EQ-200 and it seems to do the trick quite nicely.

It's funny people mentioning 'questionable' things on their website because yesterday I posted a link to a mock up of the unit they had on their website and the 2 main inputs were XLR jacks. They've since changed it to the hybrid inputs where you can use either XLR or 1/4" that are supposed to be there but you'd think someone would have noticed it before putting it up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Solar A1.6ET
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by zepp View Post
    Why do I need The Terminator's brain in my guitar rig? All this high tech shit to replace stuff that's worked for, what, nearly a century? And produced all the sounds these things are trying to replicate.... Now we've got fucking buzzwords like "neural network" being thrown into the mix. I can't wait till I can synergize my machine learning AI cloud guitar user experience to achieve optimized results.
    Because it's easier to carry a small unit like this on the plane when gigging rather than lugging around stupid 100w heads.

I love these new solutions that puts everything you need in a little box.

But yeah, I also kind of cringe at Neurals extra-ordinarie catchphrases.
    I'm sure they are written by some kind of Sheldon

ME: Sterling JP70
    MA: Alvarez
    MB: Ibanez Cheapo 9000
    Rig: MB TriAxis > 50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Rocka_Rollas View Post
    Because it's easier to carry a small unit like this on the plane when gigging rather than lugging around stupid 100w heads.

I love these new solutions that puts everything you need in a little box.

But yeah, I also kind of cringe at Neurals extra-ordinarie catchphrases.
    I'm sure they are written by some kind of Sheldon
    I get it. I think the marketing nonsense set me off. I work in software and have been getting increasingly tired of this kind of bullshit. Spades aren't spades anymore, spades are precision engineered earth removal devices designed by the worlds most advanced machine learning AI powered by a cloud based digital assistant that can send a notfication to your refridgerator that it's time to sharpen your spade with a precision engineered spade sharpening device designed by....

Like dude whatever 100 year old vacuum tube technology sounds better.
    [Leon] 10:03 pm: She can poop on my chest anyday

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Trying to understand their pricing. So it's $200 to order then 1399 Euros, so it sounds like it's about $1780-ish total, plus shipping, plus tax. That's $780 more than the FM3 (if it ever ceases to be vaporware), and what, about $1100 or so more than the HX Stomp? Hope it's worth it for basically the same thing.

ME: Solar A1.6ET
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by zepp View Post
    precision engineered earth removal devices

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Spinedriver View Post
    Same here. I got a Mooer Preamp Live last year and just recently picked up a Boss EQ-200 and it seems to do the trick quite nicely.

It's funny people mentioning 'questionable' things on their website because yesterday I posted a link to a mock up of the unit they had on their website and the 2 main inputs were XLR jacks. They've since changed it to the hybrid inputs where you can use either XLR or 1/4" that are supposed to be there but you'd think someone would have noticed it before putting it up.
    They probably didn't notice it because your attention is naturally drawn to that hot USB port, which was precision engineered to take the same USB-B cable your printer from 1998 used.

Glad to see they didn't go for that USB 3.0 nonsense, the top of the line unibody and the custom actuators call for the classic sound of USB 2.0.

ME: Ibanez 540P
    MA: Ovation Celebrity CS257
    MB: Ibanez SRX2EX1
    Rig: BIAS FX

Or MIDI 2.0