Neural multi-effects floor unit - Page 42
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 329 to 336 of 407

Thread: Neural multi-effects floor unit

  1. #329


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The Electric City

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by T Gobbs View Post
    venture capital core
    I was gonna call it "gear demo core" or "mix test core" but yours is more succinct.

    A whole genre of music with absolutely no radio appeal, it's literally designed to be stock music for miming demos of gear with Jerry Bruckheimer cinematography and lighting.

    Actually, that might be something. Target the QC toward wanna be gear influencers like they marketed ring lights and selfie sticks. $1500 turnkey YT/Insta business tool.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #330


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The Electric City

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    The highs are where you hear the difference between different modelers and real amps. This has the same upper frequencies as the Helix to my ears. Not bad, per se, but not my cup of tea. I much refer the modeling in the fractal units, but again this is one demo through a YT video.
    You are free to go watch the other half dozen gear demos that sound the same or worse then EDIT: Or the hundreds of YT videos of Fractal gear not sounding like shit also.

    I prefer the fractal too, but the KPA gets it done fine as well, and the Helix ain't a slouch either. This is a fucking Headrush in a different can until proven otherwise.

  4. #331


    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Laramie, Wyoming
    ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

    iTrader: 15 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    From the comments section of the video:

    "Sweetwater's first batch is supposed to be in on December 4th. Sweetwater is in my home town, and I know a lot of people who work there. They already have some, but cannot release them until Neural allows them to".


    Google "sweetwater drops antelope audio" if you want to see whether the fact Sweetwater carries their stuff is a sign a company is the most legit thing ever. Sweetwater drops 2-3 newer brands a year for failing to live up to expectations. IIRC, Sweetwater dropped Antelope Audio because even though some people gave them rave reviews, their shit kept breaking, and they weren't able to repair them in a timely manner that was reassuring to customers.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #332


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Arizona
    ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    "gear demo core"...A whole genre of music with absolutely no radio appeal, it's literally designed to be stock music
    Randy with the absolutely savage and totally on-point description of the modern state of online heavy metal and guitar rock.

  7. #333


    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: Madison, WI
    ME: RG560
    Rig: DV Mark/Orange

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Actually, that might be something. Target the QC toward wanna be gear influencers like they marketed ring lights and selfie sticks. $1500 turnkey YT/Insta business tool.
    Holy shit, that's genius. They could make it like that stupid smart workout mirror: integrated Quad Cortex + lighting + a computer to run editing software on. Buying one automatically makes you a Quad Cortex silver level member. If your videos sell enough Quad Cortexes, you get upgraded to a Quad Cortex gold level member, which lands you some sweet swag and an endorsement deal, as well as an invitation to their namm booth, where you can network with other Quad Cortexers! You could even start a band with some of them! If that band sells enough Quad Cortexes, you win a car!

  8. #334


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The GrVm North
    ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

    iTrader: 35 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Randy with the absolutely savage and totally on-point description of the modern state of online heavy metal and guitar rock.
    It really is spot on. All these dudes package up sick riffs that sound awesome, while at the same time almost never being something I ever want to listen to again.

  9. #335


    Join Date: Apr 2017
    Location: Kansas City
    ME: ESP E-II V-II
    Rig: Kemper and Marshall

    iTrader: 0

    what endlessly surprises me is how few of these dudes are in bands. dudes like Ola and Fluff at least use this gear productively in bands that record and tour. so many of these guys have 12,000 guitars and as many amps, and use it to slap riffs together in YT videos and nothing else. it's especially the fact that they aren't even INTERESTED in performing. is it just cooler to be a YT gear creator than play in a band now?
    C'mon son.

    Hellevate

  10. #336


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: London ONT
    ME: 6's
    MB: Aerodyne
    Rig: AxeFX III

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by thrashinbatman View Post
    what endlessly surprises me is how few of these dudes are in bands. dudes like Ola and Fluff at least use this gear productively in bands that record and tour. so many of these guys have 12,000 guitars and as many amps, and use it to slap riffs together in YT videos and nothing else. it's especially the fact that they aren't even INTERESTED in performing. is it just cooler to be a YT gear creator than play in a band now?
    It can be far cheaper to be a YT creator than a touring band member, that's for sure .
    ________________________________________
    Needs Sleep

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge