NAD : But... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 34

Thread: NAD : But...

  1. #17


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Can you name the scenes? I like the virtual-pedalboardness of this feature, but unless I'm getting some feedback on where I'm at, it may be a bit lost on me.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #18


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: London ONT
    ME: 6's
    MB: Aerodyne
    Rig: AxeFX III

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Can you name the scenes? I like the virtual-pedalboardness of this feature, but unless I'm getting some feedback on where I'm at, it may be a bit lost on me.
    Unfortunately the II doesn't support scene names. Some painter's tape and a sharpie would probably work to label the MFC with which scene does what.
    ________________________________________
    Needs Sleep

  4. #19


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Yeah... I suppose I could set the bottom 5 to do patches (amps), the next row up to do scenes (clean, rhythm, lead, etc), and then the top row of 5 for individual pedal punches. Or, maybe it makes more sense to do it the other way around

    I'm also churning over what to do in my other band. It'd be awesome to use the AxeFx with my Randall power amp, since it's not as HOLY FUCK IN YOUR FUCKING FACE as the 2:90 is, which is better for that group , but that means 3 rack cases; the Axe, the 2:90, and the RT2/50. Could be cool?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #20


    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: vancouver, bc

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    ATGATT
    Spoiler
    Jesus dies at the end....

  7. #21


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Oh snap, I just found a value in the midi programming called "autoeng" where I can setup an expression pedal to be a wah, but automatically turn off, just like my Morley.

    Didn't even think it could do that

  8. #22


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKindred View Post
    ATGATT
    12sp rack HERE I COME

  9. #23


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: London ONT
    ME: 6's
    MB: Aerodyne
    Rig: AxeFX III

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Yeah... I suppose I could set the bottom 5 to do patches (amps), the next row up to do scenes (clean, rhythm, lead, etc), and then the top row of 5 for individual pedal punches. Or, maybe it makes more sense to do it the other way around

    I'm also churning over what to do in my other band. It'd be awesome to use the AxeFx with my Randall power amp, since it's not as HOLY FUCK IN YOUR FUCKING FACE as the 2:90 is, which is better for that group , but that means 3 rack cases; the Axe, the 2:90, and the RT2/50. Could be cool?
    I would want as few racks as possible .

    As for MFC layout, put whatever you're going to use most on the bottom.

  10. #24


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The GrVm North
    ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

    iTrader: 35 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Oh snap, I just found a value in the midi programming called "autoeng" where I can setup an expression pedal to be a wah, but automatically turn off, just like my Morley.

    Didn't even think it could do that
    Yup. That's the dual mode pedal I threw in too, so you can have it be a wah and then (anything else) with a click of the button. The Axe is hilariously powerful man, enjoy.

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge