NPD: Not just another Drive/Fuzz - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NPD: Not just another Drive/Fuzz

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

I was looking into getting their piano style aesthetics sustain pedal a while back but decided I didn't need it for my board. You have that one yet?

Have they introduced any other pedals yet? The brand is interesting, but they only have the sustain one, the plasma one, and some third one last time I checked.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ibanez RGs
    MA: Cordoba Custom Flamenco
    MB: Ibanez SRs
    Rig: 5153 / Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't usually like fuzz but that sounds super synthy and fun. How is it on bass?
    Still yet to try on bass and other instruments but need to try it soon. I do have my fretless in hand so I'll try to muster up something.
    I did hear Juan Alderete trying it out on the 28:00 mark on this vid, prior to his accident, which has me itching to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    I was looking into getting their piano style aesthetics sustain pedal a while back but decided I didn't need it for my board. You have that one yet?

Have they introduced any other pedals yet? The brand is interesting, but they only have the sustain one, the plasma one, and some third one last time I checked.
    I don't own the Plus sustainer since I can't think of much use for it at this stage, but I have tried it. Does exactly what it's meant to do.

Gamechanger Audio don't have much on their product list, but they do have a rackmount and module versions of the Plasma. They recently released a spring reverb called the Light Pedal with Infra Red Optical sensors of course, and they've got that bizarre Motor Synth unit that has light up electro motors as a sound source. All cool looking and sounding stuff.