STL Tonehub - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STL Tonehub

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: Kemper-STL plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Slight Necrobump for the video I made of the new Josh Middleton pack which is released today. Full disclosure, they sent me this to try out but I made the video under my own steam because I like making stuff.
    Great playing and song man! Dig it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by schreckmusic View Post
    Great riffs/song and gorgeous guitar.

Not the biggest fan of the tone, but could seriously watch videos of you playing like this for days.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

ME: Swirley Shirley
    MB: Shine POS
    Rig: SLO & Roadkill 2x12

I tried this out when it first came out. The SLO sounded and felt nothing like one so i uninstalled it without looking further.

I should probably look again but im pretty happy with Reaxis/podfarm for recording DI as theyre just throwaway tones until i reamp anyway.
    Please visit and share my guitar gear & DIY Blog
    https://toboy-diy.blogspot.com//

Also if you want a link slapping on there shoot me a PM

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Toe-Knee View Post
    I tried this out when it first came out. The SLO sounded and felt nothing like one so i uninstalled it without looking further.

I should probably look again but im pretty happy with Reaxis/podfarm for recording DI as theyre just throwaway tones until i reamp anyway.
    It's all about the right tools for the job. I've always favoured Neural Nameless for tracking as you can hear every little finger scrape with it, I don't think I would ever use it for a final tone though.

Quote Originally Posted by schreckmusic View Post
    Thanks, this track is from a 2015 album, I've always been meaning to record a video but it didn't have priority until the STL thing came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Great riffs/song and gorgeous guitar.

Not the biggest fan of the tone, but could seriously watch videos of you playing like this for days.
    Cheers, I may do some more in the future, time/requirement willing. No fear though, I won't be trying to build a cult of personality and making desperate requests for subscribers.

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Slight Necrobump for the video I made of the new Josh Middleton pack which is released today. Full disclosure, they sent me this to try out but I made the video under my own steam because I like making stuff.
    BTW your video here came up on my YT feed the other day. I love your playing.

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    BTW your video here came up on my YT feed the other day. I love your playing.
    Thanks man. I've been really surprised by the response to this, it's getting on for around 7k views over the different postings and I've been waiting for the standard Internet 'You're doing it wrong' comments, but everything has been really complimentary which is flattering.