Halfstack in an apartment=recording and playing options - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halfstack in an apartment=recording and playing options

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

You can still use a cab, but with the Torpedo Live, it's either all attenuated (a load), or 100% signal thru. I gig (well, I did, before the pandemic), so I still use cabinets in my garage to dial-in tones. A couple of the Two Notes products have attenuators on them... I think their newest line have them, so you can dial back your cabinet. But honestly, if you have really nice monitors or headphones, once you go Two Notes, you really don't need one, if you're only making music by yourself.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Swirley Shirley
    MB: Shine POS
    Rig: SLO & Roadkill 2x12

St. Rock react ir
    Please visit and share my guitar gear & DIY Blog
    https://toboy-diy.blogspot.com//

Also if you want a link slapping on there shoot me a PM

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk V + Axe FX II

Quote Originally Posted by jco5055 View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the info so far! For those using Two notes, did you do away (or barely use) cabs now? Or are you still using your cab in conjunction?
    I have my torpedo set up so that it's going into my axe fx and using the axe as a cab loader and also gives mr the ability to record the di direct from the amp and the wet signal simultaneously.

Currently dont have my cab plugged in but I could hook it up to the 25 db attenuated output of the two notes concurrently.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: SIggery Heresy,
    MA: Some old washburn
    MB: some Vintage bass
    Rig: Mark IV, axe fx std

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I have my torpedo set up so that it's going into my axe fx and using the axe as a cab loader and also gives mr the ability to record the di direct from the amp and the wet signal simultaneously.

Currently dont have my cab plugged in but I could hook it up to the 25 db attenuated output of the two notes concurrently.
    i didnt think of that! i'm running the same, but not recording a dry from the two notes - just the wet with cab sims. i was planning to run an XLR from the two notes into input2 on my interface for dry signal.
    I DOEN A BAD MURDA.