Rig: Katana

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

I'm just mad my business selling guided tours of NYS, blowing up zebra mussels using hand grenades never caught on.
    Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Gibson Les Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I'm just mad my business selling guided tours of NYS, blowing up zebra mussels using hand grenades never caught on.
    From the videos I've seen/knowing people in the military, hand grenades aren't near as exciting as video games. Have you considered one of these instead?

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

A buttplug launcher? No but I know what I'm using my Amazon gift card on.

Quote Originally Posted by drtedtan View Post
    I have to that I'm quite pleased to hear you say this, Randy. In fact, I can probably find a fair few Texas farmers and ranchers that will gladly pay you to take these noble beasts off of their hands so you can "repopulate this majestic species" in upstate New York.

Now, how many do you want and how soon can you pick them up?
    Believe it or not, we already have our own invasive pigs up here. They're a lot cuter though.

Eurasian Boar - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by BornToLooze View Post
    From the videos I've seen/knowing people in the military, hand grenades aren't near as exciting as video games.
    I'm a little confused here, do you mean real hand grenades aren't as exciting as video game hand grenades? Or do you mean hand grenades in general are less exciting than the entertainment format that is video games?

Just imagine being the only kid on your block that didn't get an N64. Being on the bus after Christmas Break being like, "I wish I was playing Turok like you guys, but all my parents got me was this stupid live hand grenade."

Hand Grenades don't have a lot of versatility, so it's not really a fair comparison. They are kind of a one hit wonder. Video games have way more variety, there's the one with the frog and the cars, there's the one with the spaceships, there's the one where you build a simulated city. That is at least three times more versatile than hand grenades.

ME: Gibson Les Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    I'm a little confused here, do you mean real hand grenades aren't as exciting as video game hand grenades? Or do you mean hand grenades in general are less exciting than the entertainment format that is video games?

Just imagine being the only kid on your block that didn't get an N64. Being on the bus after Christmas Break being like, "I wish I was playing Turok like you guys, but all my parents got me was this stupid live hand grenade."

Hand Grenades don't have a lot of versatility, so it's not really a fair comparison. They are kind of a one hit wonder. Video games have way more variety, there's the one with the frog and the cars, there's the one with the spaceships, there's the one where you build a simulated city. That is at least three times more versatile than hand grenades.
    I meant as video game hand grenades, but you have a point.

They are also apparently boring if you microwave them.