NPD: FM3 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: NPD: FM3

ME: ESP MI Custom
    MB: Fender Jazz custom
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    As a side note, and because I love a good derail, are you actually playing through those marshalls here? Or is that just backline?

In the thumbnail you can see some flight cases down the side, I was playing a Bodenhamer BM into a Herbert, controlled by a G System, other guitarist had a Diamond Nitrox (very underrated amps) and the cabs were V30 loaded. We were running the bottom two each. We also had a 5150 and 3120 sitting spare at the back because I was terrified that something would go wrong.

We borrowed the cabs from Marshall because we didn't want to look lost with our usual single cabs on a stage that size, they were chasing us to endorse but being a fool I decided that their amps weren't 'modern enough for our needs, kinda regret that now. The deal was we could use them if we also had a Marshall head on show.

Not long after this, I picked up a vague support deal with Diezel but they don't have the size of company to handle the logistics, so shortly after we switched to Laney for the launch of the Ironheart. We had a few logistic issues with them too, and when I used my Kemper for 'just one show' we never looked back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    The perfect vid to illustrate what to do with middle pickups and tone knobs, you remove them!! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/facemelt.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/james.gif[/IMG]
    Yep, my preferred set up is H/S and single volume, my main player currently is H/H but the tone control is dis-connected and is Push/Pull to split the neck.

Love that 650xl, I've owned it since 95. This was probably it's last live outing, we'd just got dropped by Jackson because of a staff re-shuffle and I didn't want to play them live because I was pissed, but I hadn't yet picked up an ESP.

ME: Ibanez
    Rig: Mesa JP-2C

So this is fantastic:

Are you guys still together? I love the sound of the band.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Lozek left them to join the Bel Biv Devoe reunion. He's not even bald anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    So this is fantastic:

Are you guys still together? I love the sound of the band.
    This was my favourite video we did, probably the quickest too as we shot two in one day. This was also the final line-up of the band which I felt was the strongest.

We stopped in 2016, we were without management, label and booking agent by this point and the amount of effort needed just to get back to where we previously were was too much. I was running the whole thing and it was making me miserable.

There is a bunch of un-released material and footage that I plan to get online at some point, but I've always got at least five or six priority projects lined up that stop me from doing anything but contemplating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Lozek left them to join the Bel Biv Devoe reunion. He's not even bald anymore.
    I've become the third member of Right Said Fred that no-one remembers.