NCD: Diezel 412 FK +GC fiasco - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NCD: Diezel 412 FK +GC fiasco

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

I didn't read any of that wall of text , but context clues tell me all is sorted, so hurray! That setup is the tits

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: KxK BSG7
    Rig: VHT GP3>Axe FX>VHT 2/90/2

Quote Originally Posted by geoffshreds View Post
    ]
    I've learned to practice patience over the years. I was definitely pissed, but at first I was cutting them some slack cause of all the covid shit and I felt committed to the purchase with them because of the store credit, they wouldn't cash me out on that and didn't have anything else I wanted that was only 500$. In the end it boiled down to cycle of human error and blame shifting.
    I would have just considered the store credit a lifetime supply (or however long $500 would last) in guitar strings and misc shit and moved on.

ME: Jackson King V
    MB: WTB BC Rich Warlock
    Rig: Bogner Überschall green

Quote Originally Posted by Lozek View Post
    Enjoy, I've only recently parted with my K100/V30 loaded FL after 13 years, they are absolutely beastly.
    Why'd you get rid of it?

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Clips immediately, im shifting a few amps atm and considering an uberschall as a replacement.
    I'm gonna work on that as soon as I can. Just know if you're in the market for an old Uberschall like mine, the FX loop is unusable. You basically just get a clean channel and full throttle onslaught channel. The FX loop is built where you have to leave the pre-amp volume at 9 or 10 o'clock, then crank the master volume to get enough volume for band practice levels, resulting in a less desirable tone and feel compared to cranking the pre-amp volume to about 3 o'clock and setting the master between 7 and 9 o'clock for band practice levels...which is where this thing roars. Not to mention that these old ones rarely come up for sale and when they do they're usually pricey. The last one I saw for sale recently was going for 3,500$. I think there's a group of dudes on the gear page or something that hoard these things...time to infiltrate! But yeah, I think the FX loop issue was addressed with the rev blue Uberschalls, I've heard good things about the Twin Jet also.

Quote Originally Posted by BStobart View Post
    Congrats, glad to see another Diezel fan here!

Goddamn though, your patience with GC is unbelievable. I probably would have bombed the place for that level of incompetence.
    Thanks dude! Yeah I'm glad it's over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I didn't read any of that wall of text , but context clues tell me all is sorted, so hurray! That setup is the tits
    Can't blame ya thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
    I would have just considered the store credit a lifetime supply (or however long $500 would last) in guitar strings and misc shit and moved on.
    I considered that, but given the fluctuating status of the hospitality industry I've barely been working at all this year. Took all the help I could get for that purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankplank View Post
    The only cabs out on the market I'd buy if I had to replace my Zilla. Excellent score. Shitty news on the service though.
    Indeed. Got any pics of the Zilla?