I Bought Something

Tags
bought
3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Leon 
#1 ·

At least two of you fuckers know what this is so don't spoil it :lol:

See less See more
#10 ·
Chorus and delay are pretty much all I bought it for :shrug: (and amp channel switching). I mean of course I'll use more than that (whammy and maybe even wah, plus a gate depending on how good it is). The only actual pedals I'll use now are my OD808 and Rat.

Having said that, I am still interested in hearing the modelling on it and using that to jam with. Maybe even using one of the models as a dedicated lead tone through my Marshall's power amp for live, just so my lead tone isnt just my rhythm tone but louder :lol:

Using this with 4CM will be, on paper at least, a seriously liberating bit of kit.

#11 ·
I meant the delay with chorus on the repeats was the best delay in the unit :lol: and one of my favourite delay tones, especially if you're a fan of Andy summers. For me it was great having the 4cm options, having verything under one roof, and no tap dancing.

From what I remember the modelling was decent. For me it was better than my old pod HD. The mark iv model into a power amp worked really well when my actual mark iv was in for repair, and you dial it in, in much the same way.

#14 ·
Yeah I think that's what killed these off, right? These were everywhere circa 2007-10, even when Rig Rundown videos started getting popular on youtube I remember seeing these a lot in peoples rigs, especially metal guys. Then the AxeFx dropped and I never saw another one since :lol:

#15 ·
I used one of these (effects only) with my old 6505+. Great sounding unit, super easy to configure. Easily the best product Digitech makes and IMO beats the crap out of anything TC makes. I’d have used one in my triaxis rig if I wasn’t going for nostalgia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.