JHS 3 Series - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JHS 3 Series

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: Kemper-STL plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    In all honesty I would skip them.

Purely because JHS's regular line is worth what they go for. I have a couple of their $200 pedals and some of the utility boxes like the splitter and buffer. All worth the money.

These probably rule, but I would rather pay more and get the full thing. It's not like $200 is that expensive for a pedal anymore anyways. That's the going rate for a serious stompbox these days. That's not even considered boutique anymore. There are still some "pro" pedals in the $70-100 range, but the standard for "mid level" pedals has been $100-200 for fucking ever now.

These also excise features from the "full" models. I would be kind of interested in the chorus if I didn't have one already, but the JHS Emperor Chorus I already have has more features.

The pedals probably rule though. JHS makes good shit, and the dude who runs the company is awesome. I think this is a great buy for the audience he is trying to cater to. He's pretty open about that. If you are just out of high school, yeah, the $70-100 pedals are for you.

Anyone here though, I would just pay a bit more for the full thing.
    Normally I would agree because I always buy expensive gear. But I do not picture myself using a fuzz pedal often. Its more of that I am curious to have one and see what I can do with it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Les Paul
    Rig: Kemper-STL plugins

Quote Originally Posted by Andymander View Post
    Not the same price point because its cheaper but the behringer super fuzz is worth getting if your after a fuzz.
    Dude I just checked this out and it sounds great! I will get this one at $29! Thanks man

*Edit- uggghh its out of stock everywhere
    Last edited by schreckmusic; 10-05-2020 at 04:02 PM.

ME: Gibson SG
    Rig: Pedals -> Dark Terror

Quote Originally Posted by schreckmusic View Post
    *Edit- uggghh its out of stock everywhere
    JHS strikes again. You have Josh Scott's Behringer video on YouTube to thank for that.