Best SLO clone schematic? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 33 to 37 of 37

Thread: Best SLO clone schematic?

  1. #33


    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Wakefield, UK
    ME: Swirley Shirley
    MB: Shine POS
    Rig: SLO & Roadkill 2x12

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I mean, charge realistic prices that account for what your time costs YOU, so that some of us with less time and more money can actually order such a thing <img src="https://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/wwub.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wub" class="inlineimg" />
    I've said in the past I would happily build things for people on here at reasonable prices.

    The main hurdle is international shipping will inflate the cost quite a bit.
    Please visit and share my guitar gear & DIY Blog
    https://toboy-diy.blogspot.com//

    Also if you want a link slapping on there shoot me a PM

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #34


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: San Jose, CA
    ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    Rig: Mesa/Fractal

    iTrader: 16 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toe-Knee View Post
    I've said in the past I would happily build things for people on here at reasonable prices.

    The main hurdle is international shipping will inflate the cost quite a bit.
    That's probably mostly weight, driven by the transformers, eh?

  4. #35


    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Wakefield, UK
    ME: Swirley Shirley
    MB: Shine POS
    Rig: SLO & Roadkill 2x12

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toe-Knee View Post
    I've said in the past I would happily build things for people on here at reasonable prices.

    The main hurdle is international shipping will inflate the cost quite a bit.
    That's probably mostly weight, driven by the transformers, eh?
    A combination of the chassis, transformers and headshell.

    If you go accurate it's worse as then the chassis and grills are steel

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #36


    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Cambridge, UK
    ME: Les Paul
    MB: Precision
    Rig: Sunn/Hiwatt

    iTrader: 5 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Toe-Knee View Post
    I've said in the past I would happily build things for people on here at reasonable prices.

    The main hurdle is international shipping will inflate the cost quite a bit.
    Oof, I didn't need to read that... I played the one 7DTs has and loved it, was the only amp out of the huge pile of amps we had amassed that really jumped out at me (other than my sunn).

  7. #37


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: 7th plane of ethereal hell
    ME: Ibanez UV7PWH
    Rig: VHT UL /AxeFX2 /Mesa RK2

    iTrader: 8 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. S View Post
    Oof, I didn't need to read that... I played the one 7DTs has and loved it, was the only amp out of the huge pile of amps we had amassed that really jumped out at me (other than my sunn).
    It is a killer amp, really fun build too. I keep meaning to make another one

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge