NAD: The Day has finally come.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NAD: The Day has finally come.

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

NAD: The Day has finally come.

So since August, after I had COVID-19 and got postponed at CNA School, I took on a 2nd Job with my friend and one of my goals was to finally obtain a hand-made SOLDANO SLO-100 by Mike Solano himself. A God-given opportunity came up for me to get one and I took it. I worked like 70+ hours at times to get this amp and it is my favorite amp ever. I've always wanted one and it is crazy how "perfect" this amp is. It can do anything and I do mean that. It's nuts.

A lot of people told him and me, that this is the best SLO they've ever heard. My friend also told me this one of the last 10 Mike built in the last few years. Apparently, he didn't make many every year. This one is from 2015.

And now, I'm carrying the torch for it. Thank you Lord! I'll try to upload a proper video at some point. It's definitely a "Wicked Sensation!" And yeah, it totally get's that tone if you want it.

Any recommendations on what Delays/Reverbs/Chorus's I should get for that lovely effects loop. Really don't want to buy a bunch of Strymon Pedals.

Have a great day guys and God Bless!

I guess also you could say, it's a NGD too. Because I bought that Washburn WM526 about 3 weeks ago. What size Floyd Nut do those come with? Because someone took the Original Floyd and put a crappy one with a crappy nut. I replaced it with a real Floyd but the R3 Nut still isn't wide enough.

NAD: The Day has finally come.-soldano-slo-jpg

NAD: The Day has finally come.-slo-wash-jpg

NAD: The Day has finally come.-soldano-slo-jpg

NAD: The Day has finally come.-slo-wash-jpg
    If anyone has any prayer requests, need to talk, or have questions about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Feel free to message me.

God Bless, Venator

Instagram: hrouthe

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Robin Medley Special
    Rig: 6505~(some pedals)~Mesa

Sick!!

Can't wait to hear it.
    President - Reverse Headstock Lover's Club ©

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk V + Axe FX II

Nice! Would love to try one but I'm not going to pay the asking price and I don't have the drive to get a second job fir one

Regarding delays/verbs I got a earthquaker devices avalanche run recently and I love it. Can do everything from subtle stuff for solos to massive, and I do mean massive texture style ambient tones. Also has expression pedal input if your into that.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: SIggery Heresy,
    MA: Some old washburn
    MB: some Vintage bass
    Rig: Mark IV, axe fx std

glorious
    I DOEN A BAD MURDA.

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

Holy smokes Batman, thats one killer score!! Regarding pedals, I think you eliminated half the board with your Strymon hate lol... but I seem tp recall it working better with rack effects perhaps? I know they have updated the new models loop to play better with pedals.

Pop a delay in front for solos and be done...old school style.
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

ME: 6's
    MB: Aerodyne
    Rig: AxeFX III

DD3 and an RV6 and you're set.

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nice! Would love to try one but I'm not going to pay the asking price and I don't have the drive to get a second job fir one

Regarding delays/verbs I got a earthquaker devices avalanche run recently and I love it. Can do everything from subtle stuff for solos to massive, and I do mean massive texture style ambient tones. Also has expression pedal input if your into that.
    I have an avalanche run and its damn good. The only real take away is it doesn't display the BPM or have presets but it sounds very nice. It is a power hog(410mA!!) so if you have a cheap power supply it probably will not have enough juice to power it. Oh and you cannot change the delay/reverb order either.

I love the OBNE Dark Star reverb its one pedal that will always be on my board.

for a chorus just get a Walrus Julia they are amazing and also do a passable trem as well.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto