Pedals: what's everyone looking for in 2021? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pedals: what's everyone looking for in 2021?

ME: Forshage, EBMM
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner
    Rig: Soldano HR25, Mark V:25

Empress released an updated Compressor. Very tempted to replace the older Empress Comp on my bass pedalboard.

Pretty good with other pedals, right now.
    Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

I've got an Oceans 11 on order for reverb, but I want to get a second so I can have two reverb settings set up at once. Anyone know how the Neunaber Immerse is? I was going to get the Blue Sky, but I played the Big Sky yesterday for awhile, and I'm super underwhelmed with it.

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

I am thinking of Picking up the Walrus Slo or EQD Avalanche Run. Ive been into a lot of ambient/Doomy/post/blackgaze stuff and just cant get enough reverb or delay.
    I may get another Fuzz. I like the Haunt but don't really use the gate on it. I basically use it to push like an od but with a fair bit of fuzz turned on as well.

I may build a bass board
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post
    I am thinking of Picking up the Walrus Slo or EQD Avalanche Run. Ive been into a lot of ambient/Doomy/post/blackgaze stuff and just cant get enough reverb or delay.
    I may get another Fuzz. I like the Haunt but don't really use the gate on it. I basically use it to push like an od but with a fair bit of fuzz turned on as well.

I may build a bass board
    Always try before buying if you can, but I'd recommend the Walrus Slo or Fathom over the EQD Avalanche Run. It was a decent pedal, but not very flexible and kinda meh for tones. Nothing bad, nothing great either.

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III

Damn, this is the first year where I don't have a wish list of pedals. I bought a Talk Box a couple weeks ago as I love them and haven't had once since high school, that and the FreQout pedal are all I'm using these days because everything else is in the AxeFX.

If anything, I'm going to start collecting pedals for a Gilmour-inspired board, but that's icing on the cake stuff as I don't need it to do what I want to do this year.
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Drucifer View Post
    everything else is in the AxeFX.
    Expression pedals!

ME: Jackson Scott Ian V
    MB: LTD AP-204
    Rig: HelixLT/Headrush FRFR112

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    Expression pedals!
    I could go for a couple of those. just found out the HX stomp will take 2 if you use a stereo Y split cable. Now I'm looking around to see what's out there. My Ibanez weeping demon wah is great if you want a shitload of flexibility but it takes up a lot of space.

@Chris, you have a couple of those mission engineering pedals don't you? I'm looking at the $150 with the toe switch, "Mission Engineering Helix Rack Expression Pedal". tried it before? recommend? sounds like I could ditch the ibanez, gain some pedalboard space and gain a volume pedal if I set it up right in the HX.
    Last edited by Hellion; 01-14-2021 at 09:43 PM.

ME: Jackson SL2Q MAH
    MA: Yamaha FG700S
    Rig: EVH 5150 III 50W

If the HM-2 Waza is released I'm going to buy it. I've currently got a Throne Torcher but it's just not quite doing it for me.

Other than that, I'm probably going to downsize, or just build a couple of boards. I'll probably have a rehearsal board and a gig board.