Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Line 6 HX Stomp XL leaked

4K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Rocka_Rollas 
#1 · (Edited)
https://www.gearnews.com/leak-is-line-6-about-to-drop-the-hx-stromp-xl/

Just heard about this on the Ola discord and went to go look around for it. It doesn't seem to be announced yet on the website or anything but apparently it was announced at NAMM. Thought they were skipping NAMM this year due to covid...? Anyway, if its real, I'm super excited. This product would bridge the gap between the HX effects and the HX stomp. it offers way more foot switches without adding an expression pedal and unlike the HX effects, still includes all the amp sims.

See less See more
1 2
#5 ·
yeah, not gonna lie, that thumbnail is cringe as fuck. :lol: to summarize he just talks about how great it'll be to have the extra functionality of the new footswitches since the regular HX stomp only having 2 and a tap tempo is no where near enough.

#4 ·
I mean I guess as a consumer more options are better but L6 really watering down the Helix line with so many variants. Helix, Helix LT, HxFx, Helix Stomp, POD Go and now this thing.

It's nice that it's got a little more than the stomp but honestly the extra buttons look like an afterthought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.