Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Post your pedalboards!

116K views 311 replies 101 participants last post by  Patric Byrne 
#1 ·
This should be fun, and I'm not sure if this has been done in a while. Post them! Pics please!

Mine is at my buddy's house currently, but isn't too interesting to look at anyhow. It's a piece of plywood with a few pedals :lol:

#2 ·
Bar a volume pedal and a wah, mine is empty, because where all the pedals would go, there are no pedals, because you're gonna stuff em in the unit :squint:

And I'm gonna use their old home to stuff a midi controller :squint:

#12 ·

Boss DD3, Boss flanger, NS2 (in the X configuration), DS1, Ernie Ball volume pedal and Korg tuner. Does everything I need right now.:)

Reactions: Patric Byrne
#18 ·
fractal rig:

fits like this

triaxis rig:

emergenza:

put it togeather for a BOTB where i was forced to use a crate bv300.

'stealth board':

inside

got tired of the emergenza backline, so had this put togeather so i could
use my preamp/fx without getting disqualified.
:smoking:

#21 ·
got tired of the emergenza backline, so had this put togeather so i could
use my preamp/fx without getting disqualified.
:smoking:
Sneaky, but not too believable. You should have added a Metal Zone or something to the top so you could tell everyone that's where you were getting your gain sound, if they asked. :lol:

#23 ·
Pardon the mess on both of these; I'm in the process of reorganizing/ deciding what I want to keep and what I want to sell, and the cabling will get much neater once that happens and I have time to cut patch cables to size.

Bass pedalboard:

Guitar Pedalboard:

#35 ·
Updated again! :)

Up front : Korg Pitchblack - Dunlop 535Q Wah - MXR Overdrive Badass Mod. as a boost - Boss Super Feedbacker - ISP Decimator - Boss Compressor / Sustainer

In the loop : TC Electronic Flashback - Danalectro Fish'n'Chips EQ.

#36 ·
Here's mine. Nothing exciting, but got each of the pedals super cheap and they get the job done. The board I recently built for only $15, just cut up some wood, painted it, and used weather stripping for grip. It's not road worthy, but it's not leaving the house anyway. Ikea wall shelf works as the amp stand too. :yesway:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.