Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Charvel 2019

3K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  Ken 
#1 ·
So the 2019 Charvels are up on their site, and one looks familiar to me :
:lol:

See less See more
#19 ·
I definitely remembered your guitar, but there are enough differences to make it a coincidence

I do prefer yours tho, with the pickup rings!
I know it's a coincidence, I wouldn't have even commented if it didn't have those white pickups, since all the other finishes in that model have black or zebra.

I've been thinking of getting zebra pickups for that guitar for a while, now I dunno. Lol

#13 ·
Agree they blew their load last year. But hey, so long as they keep knocking them out I'm happy. I'd rather see more 'classic' pro mod stuff as I think most other Charvel fans would (i.e. less of the DKs and Suhrvels please) just more San Dimas and So Cal options would be nice. Different colours, control configs, pickup layouts etc. An HSS or H-S San Dimas with a floyd would kill.

Having said that, those Suhrvels are absolutely everywhere now so they must have hit on something :shrug: So what do I know. In fact I see WAY more of those than I do the Ibasuhrs.

#14 ·
Well the Shurvels are a lot less expensive than the Ibashurs, have the same Necks that Charvels are known for instead of the Baseball bats on the Ibbys... and people dont like to pay 1.2k+ for Indo made Guitars, although they better get used to it because they will keep getting up in price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.