NGD! Jackson USA Juggernaut HT6 in matte lambo orange (backstory included) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD! Jackson USA Juggernaut HT6 in matte lambo orange (backstory included)

ME: Jackson Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Welcome to the boards. Bummer your Jackson got damaged, but looks like the repair job went well enough. Pretty sure my next upgrade is going to be a Juggernaut, but the 7 string variety. Any clips of how it sounds? What rig are you running it through?
    Thanks man, yeah it went well enough. It has a scar but it’s stable and the top isn’t damaged so that’s all I can ask for!

I don’t have a recording rig set up unfortunately, moved recently and it’s all sitting in boxes waiting to be unpacked, but I’m running it through my little jamming rig of an orange amp with a overdrive in front and it sounds killer.

Once I’ve got some free time I’ll probably do a little in-room video of the tones I get from it and might post it on here so keep your eyes peeled.

It really is a fantastic guitar, and it sounds great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Bowes Nightbringer 7

I just got to try the low end version of this guitar and even that was a great player. Can't imagine the USA is anything short of mindblowing.

ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

Good of the seller to do that, I'd imagine a lot of people would have fought you on that (though to me it seems the carrier was at fault unless he did a super shitty job packaging it - was it in a hard case?
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Looks good with the Rockerverb - like they belong together.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Good of the seller to do that, I'd imagine a lot of people would have fought you on that (though to me it seems the carrier was at fault unless he did a super shitty job packaging it - was it in a hard case?
    Yeah hard case, bubble wrap all around the outside of it etc. He packaged it pretty much exactly the way it was packaged when he received it to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetta View Post
    Looks good with the Rockerverb - like they belong together.
    I know, right? Definitely wasn’t planned.

I actually don’t really like the Rockerverb all that much, it’s not quite aggressive enough for me. But sticking an overdrive in front helps a lot, and it looks so good I’m not sure about swapping it out haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Elreago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Welcome to the boards. Bummer your Jackson got damaged, but looks like the repair job went well enough. Pretty sure my next upgrade is going to be a Juggernaut, but the 7 string variety. Any clips of how it sounds? What rig are you running it through?
    Thanks man, yeah it went well enough. It has a scar but it’s stable and the top isn’t damaged so that’s all I can ask for!

I don’t have a recording rig set up unfortunately, moved recently and it’s all sitting in boxes waiting to be unpacked, but I’m running it through my little jamming rig of an orange amp with a overdrive in front and it sounds killer.

Once I’ve got some free time I’ll probably do a little in-room video of the tones I get from it and might post it on here so keep your eyes peeled.

It really is a fantastic guitar, and it sounds great.
    Here’s a very quick and rough video of me jamming some old riffs I wrote a few years back. Not the best video but you can hear how meaty it sounds

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw1vYs5g...d=y0uz2grlj6ro

ME: Schecter KM-7 mk iii
    MA: Wasburn D12S
    Rig: Orange Brent Hinds Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Elreago View Post
    I know, right? Definitely wasn’t planned.

I actually don’t really like the Rockerverb all that much, it’s not quite aggressive enough for me. But sticking an overdrive in front helps a lot, and it looks so good I’m not sure about swapping it out haha!
    Yeah I have Brent Hinds Terror and it could use just a bit more oomph. Definitely needs a boost for metal. a 10 band EQ helps a lot also.

I'm just using an Eno TS clone for a boost and it works pretty well. May get something with a bit more grit like the Precision Drive / Nano Attack or Savage drive. I am kind of interested in trying out an OCD with it as well.