Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Authentic NGD

Tags
authentic ngd
2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
So MF had these on stupid deal last week so I said WTF, bc well you know me I buy guitars. Lol. 2017 Firebird Studio T. It's actually pretty kickass. Super lightweight, nice build quality and it plays and sounds great. Has 496 pickups which are pretty hot ceramics so it rips pretty good.

See less See more
#10 ·
Nice score! How does it play/sound?

I took a hard look at the blue version, but had to trade my car in on another one, so there goes all my play money for awhile... :shrug:

#11 ·
Plays and sounds great. It had 9’s on it so it was a floppy mess, but I set it up with .10’s. Now it plays awesome. The pickups are 496’s. I don’t believe you can even normally get the 496 bridge pickup, but they are ceramic and are pretty hot and sound badass. It’s got a lot of snarl to it. I really like it.

#16 ·
Plays and sounds great. It had 9's on it so it was a floppy mess, but I set it up with .10's. Now it plays awesome. The pickups are 496's. I don't believe you can even normally get the 496 bridge pickup, but they are ceramic and are pretty hot and sound badass. It's got a lot of snarl to it. I really like it.
Sweet. Congrats & enjoy! One of those is on my "some day" list for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.