KM7 transparent white turned yellow? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KM7 transparent white turned yellow?

ME: Blackmachine
    Rig: Helix/Matrix/Zilla

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    Do you still have that? It came like that new, I got it new off Amazon Prime. Last extended range guitar I ship overseas.
    Nah, my buddy has it now. Haven't had it for a few years now. He's local though so I still see it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Suhr Modern
    MB: EBMM Stingray 5
    Rig: Axe-Fx 3 / Kemper / 5150

Shit i totally forgot about that thing. I think I sold it to a guy at work. Damn nice guitar too, those old C1s are tanks in all the right ways.

ME: Charvel Pro-Mod
    MA: Ovation Balladeer 1111
    MB: Ibanez SDGR SR496
    Rig: Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post

Thanks! How do you like it overall after all this time? This one is a metal machine. Can't beat the features, playability, etc. but that color...
    I've had a couple 7's over the years and it's always been my favorite. The only thing I really didn't like was the area where your forearm rests doesn't have a bevel on the body. The more current KM7's changed to have the bevel I think. It can kinda dig into you a little for extended playing sessions. Could just be the way I hold the guitar or my picking technique but with that said I got this a couple months ago and haven't touched the KM7 since. To me it's better in every single way. Not everyone's thing but for me it's perfect.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD H7, S540LTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis9K View Post
    I've had a couple 7's over the years and it's always been my favorite. The only thing I really didn't like was the area where your forearm rests doesn't have a bevel on the body. The more current KM7's changed to have the bevel I think. It can kinda dig into you a little for extended playing sessions. Could just be the way I hold the guitar or my picking technique but with that said I got this a couple months ago and haven't touched the KM7 since. To me it's better in every single way. Not everyone's thing but for me it's perfect.
    That's good info. The forearm area didn't bother me, but I was a little surprised at just how heavy it was compared to all the other guitars I've owned. Might have been the heaviest. Guessing swamp ash is just really dense. Ultimately, I couldn't get on with the yellow and bought something else. That Ibby looks sweet - love the finish on it. Never tried a fanned-fret - how was the transition? Is it weird to play a non-fanned, then immediately jump to a fanned one?
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production

VigLink badge