Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Holy crap! Washburn Nuno Tele at NAMM

7K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  Jazzhands 
#1 ·
This is the best thing for me so far!

See less See more
#11 ·
I love it. Love it.

I hope Washburn is coming. But Lord Jesus please let the U.S.A. CS Washburn WM526 Return. Those were the greatest ever.

#21 ·
Personally I'm always surprised that his signature guitars don't come with Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein signature colognes.

Every picture of Nuno looks like he really wants to sell you a signature fragrance.

This dude just really wants to sell you some shitty perfume advertised with a tagline like, "A heavy,pheromonal blend of sandalwood and myrrh that will transport you to a realm of sensual licks where it's always night and the only mode is crippling narcissism".

#35 ·
Yep. I want one. Swamp Ash and a Maple Neck?

Perfection just like EVH (Ash/Maple), Kotzen (Swamp Ash/Maple) and Loomis (Swamp Ash/Maple) did.
I've noticed those combinations of woods have a very special tone.

#40 ·
It's more a tele than the ones that are mahogany bodied and HH so I'll give him that, but I still wouldn't buy one. You can get a Fender Elite for less than half of those prices and those are top notch Teles. A Tele is a simple, honest guitar; you don't need to be spending 3 grand on one. You can grab a used Baja with hard case for about 700 all day long, and those are excellent guitars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.