NGD: Someone might have to fly solo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

Thread: NGD: Someone might have to fly solo

  1. #9


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Woodbridge, VA
    ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

    iTrader: 10 (100%)

    Killer price. You probably won't have long to think about it at that price point.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #10


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Montreal / QC. / CAN.
    ME: Robin Medley Special
    Rig: 6505~(some pedals)~Mesa

    iTrader: 2 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Personally I'd go Soloist over the S540 but both are pretty sweet.
    Same here. You get a lot at such a price point.
    President - Reverse Headstock Lover's Club ©

  4. #11


    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Location: Corpus Christi
    ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Killer price. You probably won't have long to think about it at that price point.
    They're $899 new, how much more do you think I could get? I was thinking $650 if it had a case, but I don't...
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  6. #12


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Woodbridge, VA
    ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

    iTrader: 10 (100%)

    AH, thought you had a case. Still, solid price for that condition. You'd get maybe $50 more for a flamey one.

  7. #13


    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Laramie, Wyoming
    ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

    iTrader: 15 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Actually entertaining the thought of selling my S540 to keep this one... gah!
    Huge fan of older Jacksons, even if I'm not big on their newer stuff, but don't sell a guitar you've had for 29 years for one that is still in production. That's my two cents on that.

  8. #14


    Join Date: Oct 2016
    Location: Corpus Christi
    ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    AH, thought you had a case. Still, solid price for that condition. You'd get maybe $50 more for a flamey one.
    If it was the flamey one, it’d be a keeper. Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Actually entertaining the thought of selling my S540 to keep this one... gah!
    Huge fan of older Jacksons, even if I'm not big on their newer stuff, but don't sell a guitar you've had for 29 years for one that is still in production. That's my two cents on that.
    Have only had it for about 5 years. Had an RG for 25 that I sold to buy this one. Maybe I’ll just put a new trem in it and pretend it’s a new guitar.

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge