Apparently Solars are a GREAT investment. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Solars are a GREAT investment.

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    and people wonder why GC is circling the event horizon of bankruptcy...
    Musicians Friend is almost as bad, they are both different facets of the same company.

The last order I made from Musicians Friend was for a $25 set of bass strings and they seriously just sent me a box with packing material and itemized receipt, but no strings.

Seriously. It wasn't like an empty box. They had put in plenty of brown paper and all the receipt shit, someone had just forgot to put in the one thing I ordered.

I don't know how a company can fuck up that badly. Being a shitty company who doesn't give people what they pay for is one thing, but this was just next level.

Making a massive order of many things and a company forgetting to throw in like, a pack of the picks you ordered is believable. That happens. But ordering one thing and not getting the one thing you ordered in spite of the fact the company actually sent a package blows my mind.

This is why I now order everything I possibly can off Amazon Prime. They might use a package the size of a small house to send me one pack of strings, but at least they actually include the strings.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    Musicians Friend is almost as bad, they are both different facets of the same company.

The last order I made from Musicians Friend was for a $25 set of bass strings and they seriously just sent me a box with packing material and itemized receipt, but no strings.

Seriously. It wasn't like an empty box. They had put in plenty of brown paper and all the receipt shit, someone had just forgot to put in the one thing I ordered.

I don't know how a company can fuck up that badly. Being a shitty company who doesn't give people what they pay for is one thing, but this was just next level.

Making a massive order of many things and a company forgetting to throw in like, a pack of the picks you ordered is believable. That happens. But ordering one thing and not getting the one thing you ordered in spite of the fact the company actually sent a package blows my mind.

This is why I now order everything I possibly can off Amazon Prime. They might use a package the size of a small house to send me one pack of strings, but at least they actually include the strings.
    Yeah, MF did this to me a couple of years ago when I ordered two things, and they didn't send either in the first box, then sent me each in a separate box after I called. Their lack of competence leads me to believe that they exist to lose money for Bain Capital, a la WKRP.

ME: Ibanez S540LTD
    MA: Taylor Big Baby
    Rig: Laney GH50L

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    The ship to store in Chicago would make sense if I was in Chicago, but I was logged in with the local CoSprings zip code. I even double checked, wondering if it thought I was in Chicago for some crazy reason.
    Oh thats cause the internet is a disaster built by dicks and idiots
    R.I.P. Guitars Etc
    RHLC Chief Promotions Officer

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Max only posts like once a month, but swoops in like batman to make fun of poor Mike.
    This is like the best place on the internet to do such a thing!

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Mark V / Axe-3 / Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    This is like the best place on the internet to do such a thing!
    #notwrong

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    #notwrong
    #soveryveryright

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: Mark V / Axe-3 / Kemper

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    #soveryveryright
    #idontseenuthingwrawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwng

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by WombCannon View Post
    Does is say specifically what store?
    Honestly, the store isn't the big deal - it's the "we're selling a used guitar that we feel is only in good condition, not great, that you can buy brand new for $599, for $1199..." that's funny... the "and we realize you're 10 minutes away, but we'll happily ship it to a store on the other side of the country for you if you'd like to pick it up there in 3-5 days" is just the inept icing on the incompetent cake.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.