Kiesel Drama - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiesel Drama

ME: 1990-91 Ibanezes
    MA: Seagull S6
    MB: Ibanez SR500
    Rig: Laney IRT Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    My favourite part was him flexing having never seen the inside of a gym in his life.
    Yeah, was laughing at that as well. Internet tough guy posturing at its finest, talking like a real macho man.
    "How can less be more? It's impossible. More is more."
    -Yngwie J. Malmsteen

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

I'm going to start using this saying from the Rig Talk thread as a general use metaphor though.

For when you are having an unrelated conversation but you really want to make it about Wesley Snipes. Which is fine by me.

Although honestly it raises even more questions. Like, which neck is supposed to be the Wesley Snipes neck? I'm assuming the more badass one. But then it raises the questions of, why does this dude hate Ron Howard?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to use Ron Hubbard, found of dianetics?

I never saw the appeal of roasted maple, but now that I know it's the badass black dude vampire hunter of neck woods I am in.

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Perhaps it was actually a tax evasion metaphor?
    Argbadh - RHLC©

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    I'm going to start using this saying from the Rig Talk thread as a general use metaphor though.

It's like Trump's totally-not-orange skin color in the sunlight bro.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

I just want to mention that if anyone wants to give me $2500 for my Pre-nutjob-management Carvin that has no stupid bevels, a normal proper ebony board, correctly aligned fret markers and absolutely zero djent qualities, hit me up.

It's 100% better looking than any dumb shit they've put out since they became the #1 source for ugly guitars for djenters who can't play but have mediocre credit and a willingness to pay 19% APR on a guitar they use to photograph for instagram.

They don't make them like this anymore so the value is only going up, invest today!

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

That TGP thread is amazing. I just skimmed it reading a sentence here and there. There were so many laugh out loud funny parts.

I like how the Suhr guys came in and mentioned "vulcanization" being slightly different from roasting, which in itself is slightly more advanced than just burning something, "baking" is its own thing entirely, "toasting" hasn't been mentioned yet. "Vulcanization" actually specifically refers to rubber, but everyone just wants a fancier way of saying "we burned it". In spite of the fact Vulcan is the roman god of fire, so it's just a fancy way of saying "burning something", and then some dude comes in like, ten pages in and one ups them with "torrefaction" which is an even fancier word for burning something.

Other highlights.

I have no clue what this means.

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR. I don't even know what PRSSH is, but I assume it's something like how PRS owners pluralize things as "PRSi".

Wait......you can return used strings if you keep the receipt? I've been doing it wrong for years.

Your expectation is a prison. Fear......fear is the mind killer man.

ME: Suhr M5
    MB: Squire Jazz
    Rig: Mesa Mk V + Axe FX II

"Option 3, full refund and never do business with us again"

"Well I'm glad we could finally come to an agreement"

ME: EBMM JP 13
    MA: Yamaha Classical Guitar
    Rig: Mark V w/ 2x12 V-30 Cab

I just hope now Greg Howe, Jason Becker and Frank Gambale will leave so I know they are not being supplied guitars by this guy.

The way I have seen him interact with some of his "Artists," it doesn't seem like he even cares.

Always had an odd feeling about him as soon as I saw him take over the company with his new name and everything.
    Glad to know I wasn't wrong.
    If anyone has any prayer requests, need to talk, or have questions about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Feel free to message me.

God Bless, Venator

Instagram: hrouthe