Metal Guitarist Forums banner

91 Jackson Dinky

Tags
dinky jackson
3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  bigdave 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Picked up this beauty not too long ago. Plays amazing, pick ups sound killer and don't need touched, and it has the schaller trem, so it's solid as fuck. 1 owner and bone stock. Couldn't find much about it in the catalog. Serial number says it's a 91 and is a Japanese. TR cover says "Dinky Std" but the Standards in the import catalog are red and blue. Anyway, I digress.

Edit: I made a thread the other day about posting images so I tried to link with image tags and it just gave me a little gray box so I just left the URL up there but Jesus Christ for the love of God I still don't know how to fucking post pictures on these dumb fucking forum things so I guess just click the link or one of the mods fix it because why can't it just be fucking simple? Lol. Is it supposed to just be a link or is it supposed to be showing pictures I don't fucking know. Need a fucking degree to post pictures.

#2 ·
Why don't you know how to use the goddamn internet? You registered here 12 years ago and it's been the same damn thing ever since. :lol:

[ img ] direct link to the damn picture [/img]

Without the spaces you flatulent heathen. So here's a link to your guitar's picture. The same way you link things since Al Gore created the intertubes. The same way it's been since 12 years ago when I stared this site, like 16 years ago when I started /7/, and in fucking 2000 when I ran some shitty ass tuner car forum. So that's twenty years of being the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/UaJWdA5.jpg

Then just put fucking IMG tags around that and HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS GODDAMN SORCERY FUCK

#3 ·
When you upload something to imgur, it even makes the damn links for you. Look, right fucking here:

See where it says "Get share links"? See how you're trying to share your pictures?
See where it says "BBCode (Forums)"? See how you're on a forum?

HOLY SHIT MAYBE THAT'S THE FUCKING SECRET CODE LIKE THE GODDAMN MATRIX LETS TRY IT OUT

HOLY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS I AM NEO BEHOLD MY INTERNET MASTERY

#8 ·
They are still around somewhere. My ex wife has a personality disorder(Narcissistic) and I divorced her last year after 19 together, so I havn't been posting much on here and my shit was in disarray for awhile. Some shit is still at the house that I own that she still lives in that she doesn't pay for, but its not as bad as the 45 g's she stole, but again, I digress :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.