Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Vietnamese Telecaster?
    No and...

Hmmm.... no.
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Next clue: It was made in Japan, even if it parties like Prince if he were a Communist.

Here's the worst practice amp in the history of crap that came with it. Just to warn you off from ever buying one, as it's not worth it's own NAD thread...

Orange crush 12L - clearly designed for people who hate electric guitar and are looking for justification as to why they hate it.

Personally, I can't wait for some ill-fated waif to take it off my hands.

ME: Ibanez 540P
    MA: Ovation Celebrity CS257
    MB: Ibanez SRX2EX1
    Rig: BIAS FX

Came in for Gorky Park. Not disappointed.

Ok, no one guessed it, so you're all saved a lifetime subscription to the Chris Insult of the Day club... unless he chooses otherwise...

Here she is, the Party Like It's 1999 Soviet Blüd Red NJ Warlock.

The guy I got this off of was really nice, but clearly didn't know squat about guitars. Young artist type. Said he got it cause he decided he wanted to learn to write music and lost interest in playing soon after getting it. He gave me a stand, cable, capo, strap, pick holder and about a dozen picks with it, plus the orange skinned Crate amp repro. Said he bought it off a buddy who was trying to help him learn to play guitar, which really makes me wonder about the capo... He also explained to me you should use the little allen wrench to untighten the nuts up by the headstock before you tighten the strings or else you could break them, as he learned through trial and error... poor guy.

This is it in the raw. The finish is actually a see thru blood red and the wood grain underneath actually looks pretty cool in person, After the last 3 or 4 BCRs I've flipped I wasn't expecting much but was really surprised at how nice it plays and, especially how nice it sounds (at least through my Marshall... def not through the Orange...)

It needs to be thoroughly cleaned, restrung and set up, but I may take it apart totally and repair the wood damage before the restring/set-up. After successfully repairing the giant gouge out of the horn on the Bronze Beast I flipped right before COVID killed my flipping flow, I think I can fix the headstock on this one pretty easy. Not quite sure how to blend the repair color with the natural wood on the side, but I'll cross that bridge when I set it on fire.

The only weird thing is someone went in and swapped the two volume pots so the one for the neck pup is closest to the neck and the bridge one is in the middle. Seemed really weird at first, so I opened her up and could see someone had been in there mis-soldering things... Oh well, more tinkering fun. If my blue '87 NJ Warlock turns out as nice as this, I'm gonna be pretty happy with it.

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Guitar: Awesome
    Shit ass "hint": Useless.

Get yourself a sawblade codpiece at once!