NGD: Prince and the Communist Party edition - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NGD: Prince and the Communist Party edition

ME: Ibanez RGIXL7-ABL
    MB: Ibanez SR505
    Rig: Fractal Audio AX8

What in the world does a red BC Rich Warlock have to do with the Communist Party or Prince? BC Rich is the last company I think of when I think of Prince... or the Communist Party for that matter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Naren View Post
    What in the world does a red BC Rich Warlock have to do with the Communist Party or Prince? BC Rich is the last company I think of when I think of Prince... or the Communist Party for that matter.
    The 1999 part is Prince
    The blud red is Soviet (and didn't one of the guitar players at the Moscow Peace Festival play a warlock?)
    and I've bought 5 or 6 BC Riches in the last year as Chris has insulted BCR at every turn...
    Tone Chasers Anonymous ™ - I’m not just a member, I’m the President.
    Don’t expect much, it’s not like I’m a rocket surgeon.

ME: Ibanez JEM7V/SZ
    MA: Breedlove
    MB: Warwick
    Rig: Axe-FX III

Nice!

I’m always on the lookout for an 80’s NJ Series Warlock. It has to have the old style headstock with a Strat-style trem. That was my first guitar I stupidly traded it for some shitty Playboy pedal that had chorus and distortion, it was fucking horrid (and also almost the size of an iPad and had a belt clip on it?). I don’t even care if it’s playable, I just want to spray it Cadillac pink and hang it on a wall.
    Perfection is the enemy of progress.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: LTD H7, KM6, 540SLTD
    MB: SR305E
    Rig: Helix

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Drucifer View Post
    Nice!

I’m always on the lookout for an 80’s NJ Series Warlock. It has to have the old style headstock with a Strat-style trem. That was my first guitar I stupidly traded it for some shitty Playboy pedal that had chorus and distortion, it was fucking horrid (and also almost the size of an iPad and had a belt clip on it?). I don’t even care if it’s playable, I just want to spray it Cadillac pink and hang it on a wall.
    Ha. I’m sure we’ve all been there.

My blue one is an ‘87 with the same headstock and trem you describe. Waiting for some polish for it so I can shine it up and reassemble it. Apparently COVID created a Turtle Wax shortage...

ME: EBMM(s)
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    The 1999 part is Prince
    The blud red is Soviet (and didn't one of the guitar players at the Moscow Peace Festival play a warlock?)
    and I've bought 5 or 6 BC Riches in the last year as Chris has insulted BCR at every turn...
    When the hell did I insult BCR? I don't recall that.

The only thing I make fun of is their current gen of shit with a zillion tons of ugly cheesy binding. That's not hating on BCRs, that's hating on excessive binding. And by association, Schecter.