NGD - Edward Singlehands? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NGD - Edward Singlehands?

ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

Quote Originally Posted by Valtteri View Post
    You can't have your Cliplocks be black if you want people to notice them.
    Fair point, sir!

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

Wow, I didnt know Edwards made one of those, very cool.
    I have the power to make my evil take its course....

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Quote Originally Posted by Valtteri View Post
    You can't have your Cliplocks be black if you want people to notice them.
    They don't make the 3" ones in other colors. No matter how many times I've asked.

Every year brings new variations on Cliplocks announced by Dimarzio no one asked for, instead of the ones they actually want.

I think Steve Vai got some hideous new signature ones this year. Paisley or something. Which is still a better edition than the "Elastic Cliplock" and the "Cotton Cliplock".

Give me some cotton instead of the supple seat belt nylon that makes the Cliplock the greatest guitar strap of all kind.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

BTW, the tulip tuner buttons look great on that guitar. Hopefully whatever you are replacing them with has the same design. They are definitely right looking on that guitar. It wouldn't look as good with the more standard bean ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCoy View Post
    Which is still a better edition than the "Elastic Cliplock" and the "Cotton Cliplock".
    I've purchased both of those unintentionally before. The cotton one is super uncomfortable, but the elastic one is good for a gag. I had no idea it was different until I strapped the guitar on (my Spector bass) and it was like boiiiiiiiiiiiiing. I thought I was the victim of some kind of gag. I still have it, it's good for a chuckle here and there. I've no idea what kind of person could possibly want that "feature" - even the short connector ends are the springy material.

BTW, the tulip tuner buttons look great on that guitar. Hopefully whatever you are replacing them with has the same design. They are definitely right looking on that guitar. It wouldn't look as good with the more standard bean ones.
    Actually these turned out to be the auto-trim locking ones, so they're sticking around. I didn't realize it when I bought the guitar, or even when I took these pics. I'm just so used to everything needing new tuners these days I just assumed.

ME: Forshage, EBMM
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner
    Rig: Soldano HR25, Mark V:25

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    I've purchased both of those unintentionally before. The cotton one is super uncomfortable, but the elastic one is good for a gag. I had no idea it was different until I strapped the guitar on (my Spector bass) and it was like boiiiiiiiiiiiiing. I thought I was the victim of some kind of gag. I still have it, it's good for a chuckle here and there. I've no idea what kind of person could possibly want that "feature" - even the short connector ends are the springy material.
    Maybe someone with a really bad back who needs to jump around on stage?
    Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

ME: Boden 6

They don't make the 3" ones in other colors. No matter how many times I've asked.

Every year brings new variations on Cliplocks announced by Dimarzio no one asked for, instead of the ones they actually want.

I think Steve Vai got some hideous new signature ones this year. Paisley or something. Which is still a better edition than the "Elastic Cliplock" and the "Cotton Cliplock".

Give me some cotton instead of the supple seat belt nylon that makes the Cliplock the greatest guitar strap of all kind.
    Wasn't aware that they only made the 3" Cliplock in black, as the green one for my RG550 is the sole Cliplock that I've acquired so far. Had a look on the Dimarzio website and I see that Steve Vai has indeed gotten quite the collection of hideous Cliplocks.