NGD - Edward Singlehands? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: NGD - Edward Singlehands?

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    I reached out to ESP on facebook but I assume I'll just some social media intern who will google the same shit I did. I am really over the moon at how nice this thing is. The fretwork is awesome too.

The only thing driving me nuts is that the fuckin' pickup selector is installed upside down, and the vol/vol/tone knobs are in a place that doesn't line up with anything. The knob towards the neck is volume for the bridge, the middle is volume for the neck, and then the last one is tone for the bridge again. All easy fixes, but whoever installed these blackouts had a soldering iron in one hand and a bong in the other.
    Or their other guitar is a Wolfgang. Those controls are all in "Eddie Orientation", which probably was done with a bong in his other hand.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: ESP E-II V-II
    Rig: Kemper and Marshall

Is it weird for the knobs to be installed like that? Several of my guitars have the volume knob be the closest to the bridge, I assume for easier access. My Snakebyte is actually the exception; it fucks with me every time I switch over to it from my Vs.
    C'mon son.

Hellevate

ME: ESP Baby Metal
    MB: ESP Horizon 5
    Rig: KR7, 5153, MKIV, UL

Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    I'm hoping DE-Jeff will chime in and give me a dissertations on its origins, but I'll ask there if he lets me down. Dude is the ESP Whisperer.
    ESP won't say lol, I have no idea what kind of "made in japan" requirements there are vs what we have here where you could look at something and have it be made in the usa.

Does look nice though, I really diud the pink sparkle one they sell here but the last time I played a les paul I hated it lol.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami View Post
    Does look nice though, I really diud the pink sparkle one they sell here but the last time I played a les paul I hated it lol.
    Yeah, Eclipses feel more like singlecut Mirages to me. Absolutely nothing like an LP, you need a Navigator for that.