Your Weapons? (I sure hope they're Axes) (56k = Okay I guess. Maybe.) - Page 144

Thread: Your Weapons? (I sure hope they're Axes) (56k = Okay I guess. Maybe.)

ME: S7420FM
    Rig: Blackstar ID40

Current trio:

UV used to be Ryan's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

Some really awesome guitars in this thread! I'll play too.

Had many guitars back in the day, but the stable was in a constant state of flux since cash was always limited. Here's what I've got currently:

1996 MIJ Jackson Dinky DKMG, with the boost pot and EMG HZs replaced by an 81/85 set. This one was my workhorse once upon a time, gigged with it quite a bit. Found super cheap at Music Go Round, pretty beat up physically but sounds and plays great!

Recently purchased Douglas Hadron, wanted to get me a 7 string again while I rehabilitate myself as a guitar player. Now featuring super cool 3D printed dummy single coil, and a pair of Dimarzio D Activators. Almost returned the pickups because they sounded very tinny and screechy like many people complained about, but spent a couple of days tweaking with it and found that lower resistance pots and a good height adjustment makes these pickups sound fantastic.

heres my axe, And no its not the synster gates signature model lol its the one below it :PYour Weapons? (I sure hope they're Axes) (56k = Okay I guess. Maybe.)-1377329_10153385109315541_1413541039_n-jpg

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Skervesen, Hufschmid
    Rig: Diezel/Engl

Lets play a game of guess what's in the pic? 3 of them should be easy

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

Couldn't justify a 'New Accessories Day' thread, so I'll just throw them in with an update family photo.

Got a box from D'Addario with straps for my guitars that have been lacking them, as well as a pair of clip-on tuners and some other goodies I'll post about later

Argbadh - RHLC©

ME: Stuff
    MB: More Stuff
    Rig: Extra Stuff

Awesome and interesting collection. What's the yellow one on the right? Looks like a 'non-radiused' Radius. It's lovely.

ME: Ironing Board
    MA: Laundry Mangle
    MB: Cascade Dish Detergent
    Rig: Washing Machine

That's an '86 RG130.

I was on a nostalgia kick and went to lengths to track that one down because that's the year I was born and the first year of a guitar branded 'RG', which switched to the JEM/UV shape the following year.

It's nothing special constructionwise but its light and plays great, stock. I got it in exceptionally clean shape, still bone stock for < $200. Only modification is a PAF Pro bridge but everything else is as it was when it left the factory (pots, trem, etc)

I believe that shape lived on as some kind of Gio or similar budget model.

ME: Stuff
    MB: More Stuff
    Rig: Extra Stuff

It's lovely. Excellent colour, too. I was thinking of picking up something similar fairly recently. The only thing like that I could find was a cheap Hamer.