Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM Mar/April 2012 - Ola Englund's Strictly 7 Solar Signature Model

23K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  TheDescendiant 
#1 ·

GOTM March/April 2012 - Ola Englund's Strictly 7 Solar 7 Signature Model

Congrats to Ola for winning MG's GOTM for March/April 2012 with his stunning Strictly 7 signature model!

Blacker than the blackest.. Black thing… This 27.5" scale northern ash beast features a 16" radius neck-through seven piece maple/walnut neck with a reversed headstock, ebony fingerboard and 26 jumbo stainless steel frets. Toss in Sperzel tuners, Seymour Duncan Distortion bridge and neck pickups, an original floyd rose and a matte black finish with Ola's signature logo in MOP at the 12th fret, and you have a guitar that not only looks awesome, but sounds massive enough to forge metal like a Viking blacksmith. :metal:

From Ola himself: "I've played and owned a lot of guitars over the years, all brands, all sizes and colors. My motto has always been that guitars come and go. It wasn't until I had my Solar7 in my hands that I truly knew that I would never part ways with this guitar. The guitar is a monster…. finally a guitar built for slaying metal, a guitar built for me. The guys at S7G have created the best guitar I have ever owned or played, and I can't wait for you guys to experience it."

See less See more
1 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.