Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM May/June 2012: AndreasHauschild's Dæmoness 7-string Cimmerian

14K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  RockHardGuitars 
#1 ·

GOTM May/June 2010: AndreasHauschild's Dæmoness 7-string Cimmerian

Congrats to AndreasHauschild for winning MG's Guitar of the Month for May/June 2012 with a Daemoness so metal, the logo is made out of aluminum with an outline of iron! (No kidding!)

Here are the specs on this absolute work of art:

25.5" 7-string Cimmerian with contemporary carve
Oil finish on the entire guitar
Figured bubinga body, chambered
Set-neck, 5pc honduras rosewood with ebony fillets and carved heel
Modified Dæmoness "Flatbacker" neck profile
Reversed Dæmoness standard headstock, scarf jointed, with figured bubinga face
Malagasy ebony fingerboard with offset block inlays
Neck and headstock are bound in snakewood
Bare Knuckle Holydiver bridge VHII neck
Hipshot bridge and locking tuners
Earvana nut
Recessed Dunlop straplocks
Ibanez JPM-style control layout with 3-way toggle

Our friend from Denmark was good enough to post a build thread for this guitar here with construction pictures and more details.

For winning GOTM, AH also receives a free copy of The Systematic Mixing Guide to help him create glorious metal with this outstanding instrument!

For more info on Daemoness guitars, check out their website here: Dæmoness Guitars - Lutherie Infernus

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Wow! Thanks so much for voting guys!:D
I can't believe I got nominated not just once but twice! I'm really happy that you like them ;)
I have it in my hands now and you'll get a proper NGD with more pics, clips and all real soon (I don't expect to get nominated again, though!:rofl:).
For now let me just say that it's an unbelievable instrument. Not at all as bright sounding as one might think with the bubinga body but very balanced overall with an incredible low end and lower mid growl and the high end to make up for it! It sustains forever and harmonics just jump right off it!

Couldn't be happier with this amazing instrument :agreed:

Edit: Oh, and thanks a lot for the prize! That's some super hot stuff right there that's gonna come in handy in those clips! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.