Metal Guitarist Forums banner

MG Featured Guitar: May/June 2013 - Seanbabs' Sherman Custom 7

38K views 48 replies 27 participants last post by  Dominic 
#1 ·

MG Featured Guitar: May/June 2013 - Seanbabs' Sherman Custom 7

Congrats to Sean for winning the vote for MG's latest Featured Guitar with his gorgeous, impossible-to-photograph Sherman custom! This guitar is actually purple, but sunlight brings out all sorts of highlights in the quilt. Sean has incredible chops, and an incredible guitar to go along with them!

Specs on "Poips" are as follows:
Mahogany Neck and Body
Quilted Maple Top
Ebony fretboard
25.5" Scale
16" Radius
Bareknuckle Aftermath bridge
DiMarzio Liquifire neck
3 way toggle / push pull coil split

For winning GOTM, he'll receive a glorious MG prize pack full of stickers, picks, his choice of an MG shirt from the store, and a copy of the new Feared album, Furor Incarnatus!

This guitar was a long time coming, and Sean's patience certainly paid off. You can check out his NGD Thread Here. Sean also has a website here, and an album coming out soon.

Congrats, and keep up the shred! :metal:

Check out a video from Illusory Evolution - Sean Babiniec's upcoming album here:

See less See more
1 8
#44 ·
I'll just have Siri read the 1,391 hate emails that I got about shady guitar builders. Despite my never once building a guitar, or profiting off of guitar building, in my life. I really miss those days. :yesway:

I do miss Seanbabs though :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.