Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Cleaning house. Pedals, Parts, Amps...

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Suho 
#1 ·
Clearing out some room. This is just a start...

Tech 21 MIDI Moose. Never used. Perfect shape. Can run off a 9v batt or power supply(not included)

$85 shipped to the US. SOLD

Line 6 MM4 Modulation pedal. Been well used but not abused. No power supply. I just ran it off batteries. Like a handfull of C cell batteries.

$70 shipped to the US.

2 Hotone Heart Attack 5 watt amps. These things are RAD. These get pretty close to that Recto sound. And I have powered my 412 with one. Probably not going to get you to a practice with a full band volume but for a gig with a decent monitor and sound set-up, I'd totally use one. Make a great little back-up amp and for jamming around the house. They come with their power supplies.

$65 each shipped to the US(Both are SOLD)

Babicz Full Contact Fixed bridge. Great shape. It's "universal" so I believe it fits on American standard and Vintage mounting patterns. These are some of the only bridges that I really do hear a tonal difference. The tone really does get a little fuller. Includes mounting screws.

$50 shipped to the US. SOLD

Warmoth Neck. Birdseye Maple. Rosewood board. 22 frets. 25.5" scale. Probably either 6150 or 6100 nickle frets. Don't have any calipers on me so I can't really tell. They are on the jumbo side. Looks to be maybe a 10" to 14" compound radius fretboard. And the profile is probably somewhere around an .830" C. Not super fat but it has some meat to it. Has an R4 floyd nut shelf. It was also set up for Sperzel tuners. I filled the Sperzel mounting guide holes and set it up for regular Gotohs or the like. So there are little spots of wood filler on the back of the headstock. Cream face dots with white side dots. It's a great and straight neck. It has a thin nitro clear. I did "sign" the headstock and clear over it but if you want, I can sand it off and slap a coat of oil on the face. Would take a few extra days to ship, though.

$75 shipped to the US. SOLD

All prices are shipped to the US. Paypal payment. I have no problem shipping outside the US(except for the Warmoth neck. Rosewood, CITES, etc...). For outside the US we'll work out the shipping. And outside the US might take an extra day or so to ship since I can't do that from work.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.