Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Shur Aldrich Bridge pickup for sale

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  WombCannon 
#1 ·
Story time:

I decided on an Aldrich to replace the Duncan JB in my old Kramer. I found a used on Reverb. I bought the item and was waiting for the item to ship. After 3 days and a few messages, I had no indication that the item had shipped. Meanwhile, I got a coupon alert from ebay that I can get a brand new one (and also the zebra color that I wanted) for damn near the same price so I requested a refund on Reverb and bought the new one on ebay as it was a limited time offer. After purchasing the new one, the seller told me it had shipped. I could send it back but I would have to pay the shipping costs and thus, be loosing money so I said screw it, ill sell it on my own. I figure I would give you guys first crack at it. I just want what I paid for it total which is $80 (shipping included). This is the bridge pickup and regular (50mm) spaced.

See less See more
#2 ·
You shouldn't have any issue selling this. I've sold two in the past, currently got one in my Charvel and sold my spare one a couple of weeks ago to James but I advertised it on facebook before he grabbed it, and literally within 10 minutes I had about 8 people ask if they could have it :lol:

#13 ·
My rig is nearly entirely comprised of gear I've bought from ya'll. It all sounds amazing, and I absolutely love it :wub:

Right now, I'm holding a guitar I bought from *******, playing through the AxeFx I just got from Chris, into a 2x12 Avatar I bought from Vince like 10 years ago or some shit :lol:

My other main guitar has a neck I got from Garrett!

#4 ·
Ive put it up on facebook marketplace, along with a few gear pages on fb, and have not had anybody bite yet. If nobody does, not huge deal. It can sit in a drawer for a future project so its not a huge deal. Just wish the reverb seller's communication was a bit better. Not responding to a single message after 3 days is a tad annoying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.