Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiphone LPC-90 MIJ Open Book headstock - Rare as hell

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Well... Fuck. The phrase "reluctant sale" gets thrown around a lot. It doesn't even begin to describe this one... I bit off more than I could chew. Bought this to help Ryan out, envisioned I'd keep it for longer than this but adulthood as hit me square in the face.

Full Gibson spec, made in Japan in the Orville factory. Long neck-tenon, ebony board, the whole 9 yards.
I got it refretted with jumbo frets about 2 years ago, guy did an amazing job, still going strong. That coupled with my set-up skills have made it a monster.

Seymour Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge, Pearly Gates in the neck.

Schaller strap-locks.

It's the most ridiculous guitar. The sustain... fuck. I can't do it justice by describing it.

Put it this way... alongside my dayjob, I get a lot of work as a guitar tech. I get to play a LOT of guitars. From every end of the price spectrum. I've not come across a single Gibson that holds a candle to this.

I'm offering it to you guys first before I put it elsewhere, because I REALLY wanna know where it's gone (in the hope that I can buy it back in the future).

£800 takes it.

Absolutely NO trades. This is for cash only, otherwise I wouldn't be selling it.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.