FS Ibanez RG821

Thread: Ibanez RG821

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

Ibanez RG821

Well some bills have piled up so I best let this go.

This guitar is in amazing condition. I'd call it mint but don't want to in case i missed some minor detail.

Stock, set up in C Standard tuning. It will ship in a brand new hard shell case, and I will include an uninstalled Elysian Trident II humbucker for the bridge. But! It gets better. I also have a set of hipshot locking tuners en route to me for this guitar that I will send out to you as soon as they show up, AND I also have an Elysian Trident II humbucker for the neck on the way too, that I will also ship you as soon as it shows up!

The price on it is $385 USD shipped. Hate to let it go but, here we are.rg1.jpgrg2.jpgrg4.jpgrg5.jpg
    "I'm really not going to change to something else just because SSD4 fucks with my ass right now."

- Rocka_Rollas

2. Thanked by:

3. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Solar A1.6ET
    Rig: Kemper

Crazy deal!!! I hope somebody is going to take a chance on this and be a happy fuck!

Never heard of RG821 before either! Interesting stuff

EDIT: aha, it's a Premium line guitar. I missed out on looking into that line almost completely, because they didn't have any white guitars (except a Jem or something)

ME: Ibanez S970CW
    Rig: 6505+ Head and Cab

I think this was released in Canada as the alternate to the RG921. Only difference being this one has the quantum pickups (which actually sound really fuckin good!) and the 921 has the Dimarzio IBZ.