FS Drew's HH Warmoth and Schecter C-7 (Free/cheap to home in need of shred in this time) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 45

Thread: Drew's HH Warmoth and Schecter C-7 (Free/cheap to home in need of shred in this time)

  1. #33


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Woodbridge, VA
    ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

    iTrader: 10 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah, 12 years for just MG!
    I'm pushing 15 years knowing some of you assholes.



    Except Crooks, who I've known longer than some people here have been alive.

    :geezer:

  2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements
     

  3. #34


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Somerville, Ma
    ME: Suhr Modern 7
    MA: Martin MC16-GTE
    MB: Squier 5 string P-bass
    Rig: Mark V

    iTrader: 5 (100%)

    I joined Jemsite in the fall of 1999. If it wasn't for the forum refresh where they deleted a lot of the old history maybe a decade ago, my Jemsite log-in would almost be able to go out to a bar and order a drink. Fucking weird.
    "They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are a bit dicier." - David Foster Wallace

  4. #35


    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: Helsinki, Finland
    ME: 1990-91 Ibanezes
    MA: Seagull S6
    MB: Ibanez SR500
    Rig: Laney IRT Studio

    iTrader: 0

    I joined SS.org from the Petrucciforum in 2005, so I've been here for almost half my life.
    "How can less be more? It's impossible. More is more."
    -Yngwie J. Malmsteen

  5. #36


    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: The Swamp
    ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by dbwells View Post
    Took some pictures of the Warmoth in the sunlight this morning.






    Attachment 27678Attachment 27680Attachment 27682Attachment 27684
    I got to put some time in this weekend with this guitar and it is sweet as hell, pictures dont do justice really and it is light and sounds incredible. Of course high gain was great but the neck pup split with my amp on the blue channel with gain on 2 1/2 it was awesome, I could get the sweetest sustain....just awesome. The trem is set up very very well and it stayed totally in tune with many hours of playing. Kudos to Josh, and to Drew for building it, an awesome guitar .
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

  6. #37


    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: The GrVm North
    ME: EBMM(s)
    MA: Taylor 214
    MB: Spector Legend 4
    Rig: AFX3 / KPA / MKV

    iTrader: 35 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    I got to put some time in this weekend with this guitar and it is sweet as hell, pictures dont do justice really and it is light and sounds incredible. Of course high gain was great but the neck pup split with my amp on the blue channel with gain on 2 1/2 it was awesome, I could get the sweetest sustain....just awesome. The trem is set up very very well and it stayed totally in tune with many hours of playing. Kudos to Josh, and to Drew for building it, an awesome guitar .
    Hey, I worked on that thing tooI I broke like 3 drill bits getting those fucking pickups installed.

    It really is a super nice fiddle.

  7. #38


    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Location: Earth
    ME: 02 NAMM Jackson RR
    MA: Takamine 12
    MB: Spector Euro 5
    Rig: SLO|Road King|Überschall

    iTrader: 10 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah, 12 years for just MG!
    I'm pushing 15 years knowing some of you assholes.

    <img src="https://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/mods.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Mods" class="inlineimg" />

    Except Crooks, who I've known longer than some people here have been alive.

    :geezer:
    30 years....

  8. #39


    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: The Swamp
    ME: Wolfgang
    MA: Grandpas guitarz
    MB: lol
    Rig: EVH/Bias FX 2

    iTrader: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Mr. Test View Post
    Hey, I worked on that thing tooI I broke like 3 drill bits getting those fucking pickups installed.

    It really is a super nice fiddle.
    They where mounted nice and firm, like a mountain bikers buttocks

  9. #40


    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: Port Richey
    ME: Drew's Warmoth
    MA: Martin
    Rig: 6505+

    iTrader: 1 (100%)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
    I got to put some time in this weekend with this guitar and it is sweet as hell, pictures dont do justice really and it is light and sounds incredible. Of course high gain was great but the neck pup split with my amp on the blue channel with gain on 2 1/2 it was awesome, I could get the sweetest sustain....just awesome. The trem is set up very very well and it stayed totally in tune with many hours of playing. Kudos to Josh, and to Drew for building it, an awesome guitar .
    Good shred sessions and good eats.

Tags for this Thread


Fractal Audio Systems  Shred Training  Angel Vivaldi
Bowes Guitarworks  NumbSkull Audio Production



VigLink badge