FS Drew's HH Warmoth and Schecter C-7 (Free/cheap to home in need of shred in this time)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Drew's HH Warmoth and Schecter C-7 (Free/cheap to home in need of shred in this time)

ME: Forshage, EBMM
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner
    Rig: Soldano HR25, Mark V:25

Drew's HH Warmoth and Schecter C-7 (Free/cheap to home in need of shred in this time)

I'm not playing these enough; I'd like to keep these in the MG family if possible, sent to homes that will love them.

Particularly, if someone has a need for some shred but is hit hard by these times financially, let me know and we can work something out for packing/shipping costs (or for free) to the right home.

--

Warmoth HH Superstrat:

If you've been around here for a while, you know what this is. Drew built this and set it up (with some help from Chris); I picked it up from him along with the C-7 a few years ago. I believe it is a chambered swamp ash body with quilted maple top, and a gorgeous maple neck and board. It's a beautiful, lightweight, resonant, and great-sounding guitar (Satch-y DiMarzios of some sort), but I find myself reaching for the EBMM Lukes instead (narrower nut width, no Floyd).

Comes with a really nice Charvel hardshell case. Looking for $SOLD, or see above if you are hard hit by COVID and need some shred.

--

Schecter C-7 Blackjack: This is an '00s Schecter C-7 Blackjack. This is a solid 7-string, and the only one I've had in the last few years. Like the C-1s of the era, it's hard to go wrong. This is a solid guitar with passive pickups and coil splits on the in-between positions switch that sounds great; 26.5" scale, mahogany set neck, very articulate with a clear B string (currently strung up with a .068 on the B so it's extra satisfying for rhythm work). Neck is on the wide/large side but it doesn't have awkward shoulders.

Will ship in a gig bag. Looking for $SOLD, but see above if you are hard hit by COVID and need some shred/djent/whatever.

Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

2. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

That Warmoth is gorgeous and I’d play the shit outta it. I absolutely do not qualify, though, and think it’s awesome that you want to put it in the hands of someone who needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    That Warmoth is gorgeous and I’d play the shit outta it. I absolutely do not qualify, though, and think it’s awesome that you want to put it in the hands of someone who needs it.
    If you want it, let me know. Happy to put the LTD Elite in the hands of someone who needs it in lieu of this one.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: CS USA Soloist 7
    MA: Ovation Elite Standard
    Rig: Mesa Triple Rec

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post

ME: Drew's Warmoth
    MA: Martin
    Rig: 6505+

Sent you a message about the Warmoth.

Warmoth and Schecter are now on hold.

ME: LTD Deluxe EC-1000
    MA: Ibanez AEG20E-VV-3T-01
    Rig: Boss Katana MKII 50w

I've only ever owned six strings and have been meaning to get into a 7. The C-7 would be put right into my arsenal so I can tackle recording some of the songs I've been avoiding due to lack of a 7

I am by no means hard hit (except working half days) but being Military, I still get full pay.

I am ready to pay if you want to sell it. Your call dude, I am cool either way

This thread gives me the warm fuzzies.
    Argbadh - RHLC©