FS Rickenbacker 360/12 Midnight Blue; LTD Elite/E-II/ESP Standard ST-1 HSS Superstrat

Thread: Rickenbacker 360/12 Midnight Blue; LTD Elite/E-II/ESP Standard ST-1 HSS Superstrat

ME: Forshage, EBMM
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall Afterburner
    Rig: Soldano HR25, Mark V:25

Rickenbacker 360/12 Midnight Blue; LTD Elite/E-II/ESP Standard ST-1 HSS Superstrat

Rickenbacker 360/12

This is a '90s Rickenbacker 360/12 in Midnight Blue with black trim. Sounds incredible, like a Rick should, with some compression and treble boost. I've done the hard work of setting it up with Elixirs (custom set pieced together from a 12-string set and a 9-46 set) and intonating it. Really lovely, fun, and easy to play guitar (although string spacing is a bit tight) but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it around.

It's in good working order, but player's condition overall with some dings, scratches, and knocks, and a spot at the base of the headstock where it looks like someone used a guitar hanger that reacted with the finish. As a result, it's a way to get "that sound" but at a more reasonable price. Looking for $1400 shipped.

--

LTD Elite ST-1

This is a Made in Japan LTD Elite ST-1 (same quality/level as ESP standard, before they rebranded the LTD Elites to E-II). HSS, Floyd, maple neck, alder body, maple top. Currently has G&L singlecoils (with Duncan covers that work but do not fit the pickups perfectly) and a Duncan Perpetual Burn in the bridge. It is in basically mint condition and plays and sounds amazing. The bridge and middle pickup position is wired out of phase; it's a very low-output, funky nasally sound (different from the standard in-between on a Strat) that I've found very useful and left it as is.

Comes with ESP hardshell case. Looking for $650 shipped; this is a steal for an ESP-made MIJ superstrat of this quality.

Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

2. Thanked by:

3. Remove Advertisements
    MetalGuitarist.org
    Advertisements

ME: Fender Telecasters
    MA: Emerald X20 Artisan
    MB: STR LS-648
    Rig: Mk IVa / Fractal AX8