I posted this over at 7- string, and just in case there is interest here, I'm copying it.
I'm happy to entertain reasonable offers from you all, especially if I know you.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: OAF (Oakland Axe Factory) Falcon 8 headless, made by Tom Drinkwater; see below

Modifications (if any): None, except filing down sharp fret ends

Accessories (hardshell case etc): padded soft case; extra strings

Location (City,State or City,Country): Albany, NY, USA

International OK? : For extra shipping.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): I have a number of good deals done here, including buying, selling and trading. Also, been on ebay for almost 2 decades as suho99, with 100% feedback.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,650 shipped/ paypalled to US 48.

Mahogany body with flamed redwood top, rosewood "f" hole, black limba neck, wenge fretboard, Hipshot headless tuners, Dimarzio PAF and Deactivator pickups.

So, I traded for this maybe a year ago thinking I would seriously devote time to learning 8 string guitar. I love the Dean Murphy video compositions (and this was originally his axe). I just never spent the time. I did spend a solid chunk of time filling down all the razor sharp fret ends with my Stew Mac file, and conditioning the fingerboard. It plays better than when I received it. Here is the link from the thread I traded my Strandberg for it. https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/...lcon-8.334355/

I now need to find a 5 string bass purchase (yes, I've played that for decades) so I'm letting this go.