Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson Soloist Archtop Pro

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Christopher Bechtel 
#1 ·
REFERENCES: My ebay user name is
User ID deadringerswhispers (Feedback score 163)
I've done a few deals with guys here over the years.

Guitar is located in La Grande, Oregon 97850

Priced at $700 shipped including SKB generic style case. No trades please, feel free to make reasonable offers.

I am thinning the herd a bit and with my Les Paul purchase I really don't need this one anymore. I got this from our very own Jacksonplayer. In fact, the thread is right here: http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum...wanted/62613-jackson-archtop-soloist-pro.html

I've used the guitar a bit in the studio but it hasn't seen much action. It's a sweet player with a very cool sound. I can take more pics per request but the original for sale thread is a really accurate depiction.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I do not need another one of these.

#6 ·
Aw man, don't talk about this fantastic fiddle like that.

This guitar is a classy lady, like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

All joking aside though. Someone should really buy this. This guitar is a fucking beast. I miss it a shit ton. $700 is a fucking steal. I paid $800 IIRC, and that was for it stock. This has absolutely killer mods (EMG 81x/89x and Schaller locking tuners) and looks gorgeous. This was my #1 for years and years and deserves a good home. I didn't part ways with it because I got something better, I parted ways with it because I could no longer give it the attention it deserved since my preferences had primarily switched to trems.

Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this guitar. It tears 99% of guitars a new asshole.

#7 ·
Man, $700 for a TOM version (which tend to sound better than the Floyded ones). What a steal. Someone grab this!

#8 ·
^ Really, someone NEEDS to get this. I actually only sold this because I had to fund being with a girlfriend I really loved at the time. Even then I only did it knowing it was going to a good guy (Jacksonplayer).

Sell this to someone worthy as fuck dude. Like the Conan of 80s shredthrash. Make them undergo tests to prove themselves. This guitar grants you shit tons of awesome powers. Immunity to cobra venom is literally the least of its properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.